Name of this midi controller? (Bodycode)

- ask away
Rookas
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Rookas »

go elsewhere
its all about the rhythm
s.k.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by s.k. »

hydrogen wrote:
s.k. wrote:
::BLM:: wrote:To say that people who like Electro House are non music lovers is a bit silly.
i dont agree, not because i see 'electro house' as an inferior genre or sth, but because as of now its the prime example of anti-music, representing everything most cynical in contemporary music making process, a poor type of product both esthetically and qualitywise. i see your point tho
anti-music!? dood... wtf!?
Jeff! i just saw your message from what, a year ago or sth.. you must really think im an asshole for not replying that for so long.. was in the old email, nevermind.. i hope your well man

topicwise - well yeah, its just the way i see it.. dont take it so seriously :]
hydrogen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hydrogen »

s.k. wrote:
hydrogen wrote:
s.k. wrote:
::BLM:: wrote:To say that people who like Electro House are non music lovers is a bit silly.
i dont agree, not because i see 'electro house' as an inferior genre or sth, but because as of now its the prime example of anti-music, representing everything most cynical in contemporary music making process, a poor type of product both esthetically and qualitywise. i see your point tho
anti-music!? dood... wtf!?
Jeff! i just saw your message from what, a year ago or sth.. you must really think im an asshole for not replying that for so long.. was in the old email, nevermind.. i hope your well man

topicwise - well yeah, its just the way i see it.. dont take it so seriously :]
oh no... :) :) haha... i miss mail all the time... I do think its a bit funny too in a way. :) :) i'm like this all the time but have to remind myself that this feeling is only true for me but not everyone else.
------------------------------------------------------
http://soundcloud.com/kirkwoodwest