mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Ciaran_ »

Don't mean to rub it in, but its proper good, and definitely worth another try
wax works
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by wax works »

Ciaran_ wrote:Don't mean to rub it in, but its proper good, and definitely worth another try
Haha it's cool man, yeah will def be back.

Bumped into Marcel Dettmann in the street though which brightened up my Sunday, and Hardwax was worth the trip alone.

BTW I enjoyed your mix man, theres a few tunes that I thought were superb! Will leave some comments on soundcloud over the weekend, but it was a really nice set.
Ciaran_
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Ciaran_ »

iainkerr7 wrote:
Ciaran_ wrote:Don't mean to rub it in, but its proper good, and definitely worth another try
Haha it's cool man, yeah will def be back.

Bumped into Marcel Dettmann in the street though which brightened up my Sunday, and Hardwax was worth the trip alone.

BTW I enjoyed your mix man, theres a few tunes that I thought were superb! Will leave some comments on soundcloud over the weekend, but it was a really nice set.
Cheers dude, much appreciated!! How was Hard Wax? My mate went and said Prosumer was mincing around in a string vest and no shoes eyeing him up the whole time. He was weighing up being Prosumer's bitch in return for the Peacefrog back catalogue :)
wax works
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by wax works »

Hardwax was awesome, it's just a really nice place to look for records.
The aesthetic of the place is sweet and the space that you have is great.

I'm lucky to have Rubadub on my doorstep but Hardwax is just a very unique place and I wish I could go everyday.

They only had 2 records in the store which were not available online though.
WillieSmalls
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by WillieSmalls »

iainkerr7 wrote:
WillieSmalls wrote:
iainkerr7 wrote:
::BLM:: wrote:you heard Paulie D's track he has made? It's properly sh!t! I quite like that show though, the lines they come out with crack me up.

Anyways it doesn't really matter how you act in the line. I know loads of people that have been refused and they were silent and with one other person. It's just a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
you have just described exactly how it went for me :(

Gutted about it.
You didn't get in? Hope you had a good time anyway, any other decent clubs out there?
Nah man, 2 of my mates got in then me and a friend went up (girl), didn;t say a word in the entire queue, bouncer asked if there was 2 of us we said yes, asked my friend her age, replied with 23. Waited for 10 mins while they stared at us, then just told us no. (this was at 6/7am)

Decided not to go elsewhere as it was more money to spend in Hardwax.
Hope you picked up some decent vinyl, probably money better spent anyway.
jackbrazzo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jackbrazzo »

I went a couple of years ago to Get Perlonised, but this was on the Friday of course. Loads of people were rejected at the door mostly Germans, I was with my girlfriend and managed to get in. Matty Dear and Zip night from memory.

What i didnt like were that the Germans were getting rejected it seems, if I was them I would have been mega pissed if it was me and tourists were getting in.

i get the feeling that the Saturdays are harder to get in the Fridays.
tsankip
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by tsankip »

You can't look at it that way.
tsankip
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by tsankip »

You can't look at it that way - oopppsy double post :roll: