Minus 10 weeks of silence!

- open
chrisdisco
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by chrisdisco »

john clees wrote:perhaps when they are (done) being silent..they will release a gang of new artists

- which help build plus 8/minus which gave them - respect & roots...

- maybe - / just maybe..
i'll believe it when i see it. m-nus will put its head further up its own ass, but you'll still get good releases from it now and again as they do have plenty of quality artists. but but but
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

chrisdisco wrote:if you are telling people you are silent, you are no longer being silent...

Ehm, what do you mean?
If I in December 2007 tell people that I will be silent from Jan to Mar 2008, then you don't think I'm REALLY silent in the period I mentioned, or??
Could you explain to the really stupid people what you mean?

:lol: :wink:
chrisdisco
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by chrisdisco »

patrick bateman wrote:
chrisdisco wrote:if you are telling people you are silent, you are no longer being silent...

Ehm, what do you mean?
If I in December 2007 tell people that I will be silent from Jan to Mar 2008, then you don't think I'm REALLY silent in the period I mentioned, or??
Could you explain to the really stupid people what you mean?

:lol: :wink:
it is different between an individual and an organisation/business. but basically, when m-nus says they are going to have 10 weeks of silence, sending emails to every single person on their email list is hardly being silent.

"A group of eight samurai all took the same road for some merrymaking. Two of them, Komori Eijun and Otsubo Jin'-emon, went into a teahouse in front of the Kannon temple at Asakusa, got into an argument with the male employees there, and were soundly beaten. This could be heard by the others, who were in an excursion boat, and Mute Rokuemen said, "We should go back and take revenge." Yoshii Yoichiemon and Ezoe Jinbei both agreed to this.
The others, however, dissuaded them, saying, "This will cause trouble for the clan," and they all returned home. When they arrived at the mansion, Rokuemon again said, ''We should definitely take revenge!'' but the others disuaded him. Although they sustained heavy wounds on their arms and legs, Eijian and Jin'emon cut the teahouse men down, and those who had returned were taken to task by the master.
In due course some thought was given to the details of this event. One person said, "By waiting to ;get the agreement of others, a matter like taking revenge will never be brought to a conclusion. One should have the resolution to go alone and even to be cut down. A person who speaks vehemently about taking revenge but does nothing about it is a hypocrite. Clever people, by using their mouths alone, are taking care of their reputations for a later date. But a real stalwart is a man who will go out secretly, saying nothing, and die. It is not necessary to achieve one's aim ; one is a stalwart in being cut down. Such a person will most likely achieve his purpose.''
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

who gives a sh!t? I can think of a million producers and DJs who have been silent for years (some even by choice). Now that's statement.
lostinmusiq
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by lostinmusiq »

richie is on a working vacation ...

:D
plastik
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by plastik »

idealstandard wrote:
So if I got the point of this discussion right: Hawtin is pregnant and having a baby in 10 weeks?
sven vath is the father of this child :lol:
Aleksi
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Aleksi »

ohh my god!!!! 10 weeks of silence, i really really r3eellly hope its a name for a new track otherwise i wont survive!!!

luckily i got minus ringtones on my phone! ;)
pantycontrol
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by pantycontrol »

i personally think whether you like minus or not the 10 weeks will do mnml good in general as minus won't have a strangle hold on a "sound" they made popular.
"that sounds like a dog fart a hand clap"