Synch Festival- Greece

any
fun tasia
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by fun tasia »

it's ok we all make mistakes....but i sure hope a more exciting line up will appear...
fader
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fader »

fun tasia wrote:you got that right lostros...

on the other hand, you can't ask foreigners to be patient, and rely on our good luck to complete things the last minute...A good line-up should be on the way..and it is indeed relatively early...so i will ask the "authorities" for any news about the confimations....
i understand you guys would be perfectly fine to know the line-up the day before, but when you need to book a plane (in a period that is heavily touristic!) ...

and the olympics had tiesto so please don't compare those :P
donray
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by donray »

I just joined up here because I've been looking for verifiable Synch info for weeks and found nothing, then came across this. So hi.

I'm confused at the order of the confirmed line up by the way - De La at the bottom - is this (surely) the top?

Also - woah! what was that comment about Theo? if anyone is God-like it's him - for the last decade he's beeen releasing amazing tracks, mixing amazing tracks and I'm pretty damn sure that if anyone made him raise his game it wasn't Octave One!
ElectroKnight
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ElectroKnight »

I think that some greek people should stop being miserable and appreciate an attempt that is totally different compared to other festival that have been organised in this poor country. Surely there have been mistakes but it's only the 2nd year and the line up is not bad at all. Plus I'm pretty sure that some headliners are going to be announced later on. There are still months until it actually takes place.
Big f£$"in deal about Underworld. They 've lost all the glory of the past and have been trying to capitalize their legacy with poor performances.

So stop whinning and let's hope that more names will be confirmed ( hopefully more mnml as well :) ) And if u don't like it when it's complete then visit other festival featuring names like felix da housecat, Miss Kittin and James Zabiela... :lol: :lol:
donray
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by donray »

I don't think that 'Greek people' or any other people for that matter shouldn't be allowed to be critical just because there is no alternative and the festival is relatively new. People have high hopes simply for those very reasons: the music scene in Greece, particularly in Athens is moribund and so when something like Synch comes along everyone wants it to be f**king exceptional, and when it's not a little constructive critisism isn't the end of the world.
ElectroKnight
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ElectroKnight »

Confirmed line up (more names tbc):

PLAID
MOUSE ON MARS
PANSONIC
LIARS
WOLF EYES
RADIAN
ABE DUQUE
MARCO PASSARANI
2020 SOUNDSYSTEM
J.TEJADA
AKUFEN
R.VOIGHT
UND
NOVOX
DELAY&AGF
K.BHTA
HIROSHI WATANABE
ALEX SMOKE
SWAYZAK
ALDEN TURELL
PUTCH 79
BURNT FRIDMANN&JAKI LIEBEZEIT
MAMBO TOUR
HAKAN LIDBO
FUNK D'VOID
JAMIE LIDELL
JORI HULKONNEN
CIRCULATION
MILTO EPH
FENNESZ
COH
HARRYELECTRON
BIOMASS
ELECTROWARE

I don't think it's that bad... Looking forward to some good additions. :D
fun tasia
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

synch festival final line up

Post by fun tasia »

the final line up will be available on the site www.synch.gr with its final update on monday 30 of may. for any questions about accomondation, tickets etc., you can contact synch@stefi.gr .

see ya!
fun tasia
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Synch

Post by fun tasia »

The synch festival site is ONLINE

full line up announced together with info about transportation, hotels, etc.