mnml.nl

- open
Cotumo
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Cotumo »

Ok! Let's start. I hate all this crappy tracks of this guy called plaster. And besides he's only talking rubbish!

:evil: :lol: :twisted:
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

Interesting topic! Didn't find it before because I am busy with exams :(
skept wrote:i don't think people on this board are over polite or afraid to say things. i think it is just a matter of this board having an older more mature crowd therefore eliminating quite a bit of unnecessary bantar.
Believe it or not this board is full of cock sucking because of interest.
And if you guys never though of this then.... :?

Pheek has all my respect for not doing this and being sincere at all times :D

But I'm not going to blame anyone for doing that, I'm just trying to point out that it might be good to be a little bit more sincere. That's all.

And at the same time I appreciate that the community is not full of fights all the time. But I guess there's no point in the middle: either loosing respect and fights all the time, or hiding the truth a bit to keep it nicer.

But that's how human beings are most of the time, never in the middle.

And I think that's what plaster was pointing out. Correct me if I'm wrong man :wink:

A lot of times I had to stop expressing myself because some people just don't like different opinions and feedback.

So I took the decission to hide a bit the truth, keep it to myself (because it's not good to say something that is contrary to the rest) so we can live all happily ever after.

Ohh! And don't forget to have fun at this great quiet board :wink:

Cheers
skept
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by skept »

isabella wrote:Believe it or not this board is full of cock sucking because of interest.
And if you guys never though of this then.... :?
don't really know what you mean here. because of interest?
isabella wrote:But I guess there's no point in the middle: either loosing respect and fights all the time, or hiding the truth a bit to keep it nicer.

But that's how human beings are most of the time, never in the middle.

And I think that's what plaster was pointing out. Correct me if I'm wrong man
i understand what you are saying and no i don't think you are wrong at all. but i don't think what i am saying is completely off either.

specifically are we talking about flames regarding member music or all posts?

if we are talking about flames regarding member music i would never say someone's track sucks. i would just give constructive criticism. if that is "is full of cock sucking" as you put it then so be it.

if you are talking about about flames for regular posts then i find it a little strange. post your disagreement sure. argue your point fine. but why just berate someone? that is what i think of when i think of flaming someone. that is childish.

maybe we disagree on the meaning of what flaming is. i don't think a civil argument is flaming. but insult hurling is. there is plenty of that on every other board.
kexie
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by kexie »

and i wanted to be sarcastic and say i put that band aid track we are the world 2 pages ago but i didnt cause i need to be polite 8)

just to celebrate the 300 post, hrhrhr :twisted:
Last edited by kexie on Fri May 26, 2006 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
snauzberries taste just like snauzberries
www.myspace.com/kexieq
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

skept wrote:don't really know what you mean here. because of interest?
There are a lot of artists/djs on this board that want to get releases/gigs/contracts, etc...
Personal music career interest is what I meant. Never thought I had to explain this anyway :)
skept wrote:specifically are we talking about flames regarding member music or all posts?
I think we are talking about all posts, music or non-music related. Or at least I am doing so :wink:
skept wrote:if we are talking about flames regarding member music i would never say someone's track sucks. i would just give constructive criticism. if that is "is full of cock sucking" as you put it then so be it.
That's not cock sucking. Cock sucking is saying you love a track/release/label/artist, when you really dislike/hate it just because it's good for you musical career to say so.

Like Anonym was saying:
"If you don't have anything nice to say, Don't say anything at all" can be very right.
BUT "If you don't have anything which is true to say, Don't say anything at all." might suit better I think.
For me it's better to keep your mouth shut than speaking and being a total hypocrit.
skept wrote:maybe we disagree on the meaning of what flaming is. i don't think a civil argument is flaming. but insult hurling is. there is plenty of that on every other board.
Insulting is not flaming. It's insulting.
I understand flaming as someone having a totally different opinion from the vast majority which is leading into a strong disagreement ending up into a hard discussion, but not insulting each other.

But again, I'm not blaming or acussing anyone for this matters, because I'm not the one to do so.
I'm only here to blame people who is using offensive language and disrespecting.

Cheers.
Last edited by isa on Fri May 26, 2006 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skept
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by skept »

isabella wrote:There are a lot of artists/djs on this board that want to get releases/gigs/contracts, etc...
Personal music career interest is what I meant. Never thought I had to explain this anyway :)
definitely required an explaination for me because i didn't think that was what you meant until you spelled it out.

i could not agree with you more though. if someone is kissing ass for personal gain that is pretty tactless. i would think it would be quite obvious to the person receiving the ass kissing though. especially after they got some demo material a few days later.

i guess i misunderstood the conversation.
Last edited by skept on Fri May 26, 2006 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

skept wrote:definitely required an explaination for me because i didn't think that was what you meant until you spelled it out.
Sure man, anytime. It's good not to have missundertandings :wink:
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

kexie wrote:just to celebrate the 300 post, hrhrhr :twisted:
300 posts? That's nothing girl! :P
I celebrated my 1000 post not long ago :lol: :lol: