mnml mmbr

Post by shamankick »

I found the Miel from Corsica !

Easy to recognize me : I look .like a model, with bigs gold chains,
tatoo, and 10 bimbo girls around me, check in the street
if you see a purple coloured Cadillac car, it's mine :lol:

and i wear a "subflow.net" tshirt

see you on the dancefloor
http://www.subflow.net Webradio dedicated to the Netlabel scene. 256Kbs streaming
dsoul
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dsoul »

was nice to meet some of you people, but i´m really disapointed with the organisation....two floors was not prepared to play. on one floor there was no Monitor and the turntable doesn´t work. at my set they change the cables ( without sayin anything) and so the power was out. :?
things can happen and i know that there was a lot of work, but i think that it is important to check a few things before a festival starts...

special thanks to lémbrouille for a real good set!!
Cotumo
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Cotumo »

@dsoul, a pity I couldn't make it to the party yesterday night. I was a bit ill :x

I heard of the problems. That's really a shame. I think it were too many floors anyway.

Anyway - I'm heading to the afterhour at Careca Bar and hope you all hat a good time... even if there were some problems with the PA and setup.

Cotumo
Der geile Ami
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Der geile Ami »

Cotumo wrote:Hey, the crew from London and I meet for dinner tomorrow evening. Approximately at 7pm. We will probably go to the mentioned libanese restaurant "Babel", which is located in Prenzlauer Berg.
Finally ate at this palce a couple weeks ago. I live in the Hain, so took an opportunity to wander wit ha friend up there for something different.

I love arabic food and have many a favorite palce around me, but Babel is really fucking nice!
freeeeeee
sven laux
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by sven laux »

i´m so sorry to say i´m very disappointed about the organisation. i was waiting for 3 hours to play then i went home to bring back my equipment without playing any track!

it ´s really sad that a netaudio event in berlin was so unorganized...
DJ L'embrouille
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by DJ L'embrouille »

yeah, sadly i have to agree with both of you.

the situation in the two small floors was close to the chaos. but emerged from that a great solidarity between all the artists involved. step managed the floor 3, andy the 2 and that was good.

but don worked so hard on this project that i can't blame him.

anyway, was a really nice pleasure to see all of you, sorry for those who didn"t understand any of my words on friday (hey, hey, even in french, after so many beers i have troubles to make myself understood).

to conclude, organisation is a thing, but meet so many great guys during this week end is another and that sure give me the will to follow the adventure in 2008 (but please never again like this year !).

glad you like what i done d soul (and thanks to the other who keep awake late to hear me), the set will be soon online !

personnaly, i also heard very good music this week end, J Lab kicked my ass, was really surprised by Dr Nojoke performance, enjoyed lot steevio, alex, andy, cotumo, chris and italian sound and others. thas was great.
Last edited by DJ L'embrouille on Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
sven laux
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by sven laux »

:)
Cotumo
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Cotumo »

Haha! The afterhour was great. A pity that only about 40 people were left over. We had great fun!!

Kind regards to everybody, especially the people who I didn't meet, because of my absence on Saturday.