Where do you produce?

- ask away
mclean1979
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by mclean1979 »

dubgil wrote:
Phase Ghost wrote:I play at home. One of the main reasons I bought a house was so I could crank the tunes.
Same here, I have house, but due to family size, I am relegated to the garage. I can play any time of day, 3am, 4pm don't matter, neighbors don't say thing, but there's an expressway on the other side of my yard, so the 2 neighbors I have the road noise conceals in in the day...

but being the garage SUCKS!, in the winters it's FREEZING in the SUMMERS, forget it, it's a sweatbox, over 100degrees!

TOTAL SUCKS!
man, you should be padding out that garage. A bit of timber framing, loads of rockwool insulation in walls and ceiling and some plasterboard panels screwed into place. Hey presto, better soundproofing and much better temperature regulation for a few hundred pounds
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

[quote="XIII NRV"]I have a producing computer and a web computer...my production computer will NEVER go on the web :)[/quote]

what do you do about software updates?
steevio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by steevio »

tone-def wrote:
XIII NRV wrote:I have a producing computer and a web computer...my production computer will NEVER go on the web :)
what do you do about software updates?
my production computer has never been connected to the web either, absolute first rule in my studio.
its easy enough to transfer software updates from my web PC in any number of ways.
Direkt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Direkt »

Producing at my house (even though i constantly get complaints from the neighbours, eh.. i dont give a fck about them).
bam
twisted-space
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by twisted-space »

Direkt wrote:eh.. i dont give a fck about them).
Maybe that's part of the problem. A little consideration can go a long way.
Direkt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Direkt »

twisted-space wrote:
No way.. i had no speakers for a month, so no music, and they asked me to walk slowly because they can hear me at night.. wtf.
bam
Daemonix
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Daemonix »

Direkt wrote:
twisted-space wrote:
No way.. i had no speakers for a month, so no music, and they asked me to walk slowly because they can hear me at night.. wtf.
LOL

WTF???????
Direkt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Direkt »

Daemonix wrote:
Direkt wrote:
twisted-space wrote:
LOL

WTF???????
I tell ya, if you go past a certain age, you go crazy...

And to answer your question, i live in a house where 2 families live. I own the top floor of the building. I guess they have nothing better to do than "spy" on me, lol.
bam