question regarding Berlin

- open
Chmekas
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Chmekas »

So, I booked online tickets (Nur Party-Tickets, because we cannot made it to the afterhours - our plane departures in Sonntag), so as I understood correctly, I need to come to bar25 or cdv and they'll take to the place? And Ricardo-n-friends are playing on Saturday night, m?
Uf.. :)
Der geile Ami wrote:boat travels from bar25 and cdv. for normal price you can come on your own, as there is a tram that stops next to the street entrance. Make your preparty at either if you take the boat, after party at bar25, cdv, or arena club (samim and michal live, carsten kleeman). This will be a large party, but space is onhand to accomodate everyone.
Aleksi
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Aleksi »

I read a guide when i was in berlin that said that watergate are less gay than panorama/berghain. I like 2dollaregg so I would go for that and villalobos..

edit: I like panoramabar too, and the people, and the artists/djs there. Been there the last 2 times Ive been in Berlin. (People missunderstood what I said.. )
Last edited by Aleksi on Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
prenzlauer
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by prenzlauer »

Aleksi wrote:I read a guide when i was in berlin that said that watergate are less gay than panorama/berghain. I like 2dollaregg so I would go for that and villalobos..
Yes, because god forbid there would be any gays. Panorama Bar is one of the coolest spots in Berlin. Gays or no gays.
antonio_pt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by antonio_pt »

Aleksi wrote:I read a guide when i was in berlin that said that watergate are less gay than panorama/berghain. I like 2dollaregg so I would go for that and villalobos..
:roll:
nowayback
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by nowayback »

prenzlauer wrote:
Yes, because god forbid there would be any gays. Panorama Bar is one of the coolest spots in Berlin. Gays or no gays.
word
i can remember when the air was clean and sex was dirty.
http://prop4g4nd4.com
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

antonio_pt wrote:
:roll:
x5 on that one.
mlexicon
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by mlexicon »

for the most underground experience...make sure to go to snax club :)
colmenares
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by colmenares »

patrick bateman wrote:I'm sure that there's alot more going on in Berlin.

From what you have written I would choose Berghain Friday and Watergate Saturday :P

that was my initial choice

i will be visiting for the first time the same weekend
Ricardo's bday bash looks rather interesting... will prob make it to that at some point

Hardwax tomorrow... cant wait!
Future Collective FTW!

http://colectivofuturo.com