Stockholm

- open
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

prenzlauer wrote:
Marcus Stork wrote:
prenzlauer wrote:Damn! Should have known this before I left ;)

Would have loved to see Lineas De Nazca. Anyway, enjoyed the trip and the city, although yes - it is pretty expensive :) Not much worse than here in Copenhagen though, I guess.
After my visit to Copenhagen in may i say Stockholm is less expencive than copenhagen.
The prices looks pretty much the same, but you get 1,25 SKR for 1 DKR so tha makes the difference.
I disagree ;) Well, it probably depends on how well you know the city. Food was pretty cheap, while beer and cigarettes cost a fortune. It all evens out in the end I guess.
HAH, beer in copenhagen/(or just denmark in general) is f**** cheap! you're lucky that you don't got all those taxes on alcohol etc like we have¤!"#!" f*** government 8)

/vermi who wants cheaper beer in norway 8) 8)
kebiin
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by kebiin »

vermi wrote: /vermi who wants cheaper beer in norway 8) 8)
lol, i don't have that problem, i live in spain and i don't like beer :roll: :roll: :roll:
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

kebiin wrote:
vermi wrote: /vermi who wants cheaper beer in norway 8) 8)
lol, i don't have that problem, i live in spain and i don't like beer :roll: :roll: :roll:
i know, always nice when i'm in barcelona for sonar, cheap beer all day long, and then some whiskey for the afterhours 8) 8)
prenzlauer
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by prenzlauer »

kebiin wrote: lol, i don't have that problem, i live in spain and i don't like beer :roll: :roll: :roll:
OK. Well, thanks for the input
vermi wrote:HAH, beer in copenhagen/(or just denmark in general) is f**** cheap! you're lucky that you don't got all those taxes on alcohol etc like we have¤!"#!" f*** government 8)

/vermi who wants cheaper beer in norway 8) 8)
Yeah, I know - Norway is even worse in that sense isn't it?
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

prenzlauer wrote:quote]

Yeah, I know - Norway is even worse in that sense isn't it?
i think norway is the worst among the scandinavian countries. taxes on this and that, need a millionbucks-a-year-job to live like a normal person (just a word of speech ofcourse) in the 'big' cities (big for norway, small compared to all other cities in europe hehe)

but still i have a good time here 8) just a little more technoparties, and it'd be perfect :wink:
northernlight
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by northernlight »

was in stockholm earlier this year.

why is it that beer is so expensive, but other alcoholica (like vodka or gin) is not?
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

northernlight wrote:was in stockholm earlier this year.

why is it that beer is so expensive, but other alcoholica (like vodka or gin) is not?
Hmm.. i cant realy say i find it that way and i live here. :)
what did you buy and were? bars or in the Systembolag (alcoholshop)?
northernlight
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by northernlight »

Marcus Stork wrote:
northernlight wrote:was in stockholm earlier this year.

Hmm.. i cant realy say i find it that way and i live here. :)
what did you buy and were? bars or in the Systembolag (alcoholshop)?
bars and clubs. never got around one of these systemthings despite looking around and getting infos by locals :oops: