- ask away
fredrik_h
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fredrik_h »

juanm2t wrote:
sorgenkind wrote:what your budget?
i can affort 200 dolars for each thing
then I think I'm pretty much on the right track... the sampler is a bit more expensive though, if you go the hardware route.
juanm2t
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by juanm2t »

fredrik_h wrote:
juanm2t wrote:
sorgenkind wrote:what your budget?
i can affort 200 dolars for each thing
then I think I'm pretty much on the right track... the sampler is a bit more expensive though, if you go the hardware route.
arround how much money do i have to buy some good sampler?...or just tell me names i will look for prices :wink:
maGe
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by maGe »

what do you guys think of the firewire audiophile from m-audio ??
nialbm
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by nialbm »

I was looking at the audiophile too and would appreciate if anyone can shed some light on it's quality and whether its worth buying! Thanks : )
sorgenkind
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by sorgenkind »

if you do a search on this and other forums about m-audio you'll see mixed up moods.
I started a post "what was your best buy" and [correct me if I am wrong] no one mentioned m-audio
I started a post "what was your wrong buy" and [correct me if I am wrong] m-audio came out a couple of times.

too lazy to check now by myself...

I personally would never even go near an m-audio soundcard, but other ppl seem to be happy with it.
juanm2t
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by juanm2t »

sorgenkind wrote:if you do a search on this and other forums about m-audio you'll see mixed up moods.
I started a post "what was your best buy" and [correct me if I am wrong] no one mentioned m-audio
I started a post "what was your wrong buy" and [correct me if I am wrong] m-audio came out a couple of times.

too lazy to check now by myself...

I personally would never even go near an m-audio soundcard, but other ppl seem to be happy with it.
what about m-audio monitors?
sauce
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sauce »

If you're thinking about M-Audio speakers, you may as well get some Behringer "Truth"s. Both speakers are low-end, but the Behringer's are more bang for your buck.

Everyone seems to make a decent entry-level soundcard these days..

If you want the sickest sampler for little money, try the Roland VP9000. Has much of the same architecture as the V-Synth.
..::ArenaRockForAndroids::..

http://soundcloud.com/danieklerr