A request for the netlabels in general!!.

- free art
_minimalnet_
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by _minimalnet_ »

Zero:onE do you think that I am with the netlabels to have free music?, for that I would not lose my time in a blog as mine, I do not make money with this, for free music i would use the soulseek, I assure to you that would be much more easy to me.

You do not have any sensibility and nevertheless you ask for it. Really stupid arguments.

Here nobody is demanding, only giving advices.
Zero:onE
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Zero:onE »

Mr. minimalnet you don't have to give any answers to me, you just have to accept that you are so very bored making id3 tags that you just want other people to do it for you! Is it that difficult for us to make the netreleases look like the other netreleases we have in our hard drives? You just don't want to make any more work that you are already doing for your blog! If you just like netlabels for what they are you shouldn't be asking for anything more!!

cheers,
alex.
.:MinimalAthens:.
.:MinimalLondon:.
Snipupuva_Kukuna
_minimalnet_
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by _minimalnet_ »

Zero:onE wrote:If you want a nice, big, extraordinary sleeve, just make it yourselves
Everything what I request, i offer too in my small netlabel.
_minimalnet_
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by _minimalnet_ »

Zero:onE wrote:Mr. minimalnet you don't have to give any answers to me, you just have to accept that you are so very bored making id3 tags that you just want other people to do it for you! Is it that difficult for us to make the netreleases look like the other netreleases we have in our hard drives? You just don't want to make any more work that you are already doing for your blog! If you just like netlabels for what they are you shouldn't be asking for anything more!!

cheers,
alex.
I only have given advices so that this works better, and I have all the right of the world to do it.
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

_minimalnet_ wrote:
Zero:onE wrote:If you want a nice, big, extraordinary sleeve, just make it yourselves
Everything what I request, i offer too in my small netlabel.

That is very nice of you but you can not demand other netlabels to do the same. What you do is what you do and what othes do is what others do!

cheers,
alex.
Snipupuva_Kukuna
_minimalnet_
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by _minimalnet_ »

I say again: I do not demand anything, I only give recommendations.
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

OK! I will not continue with this. It's good that you are doing this request but I think that anyone could use what given and modify it in their liking! We sure have the same ideas for netlabels, so I don't want to have any more arguments with you!

cheers,
alex.
Snipupuva_Kukuna
_minimalnet_
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by _minimalnet_ »

Thanks to the people as you I have had to close the comments in my blog. It is incredible that somebody can reproaches to me that I make this to have free music with simple it is to use p2p instead to lose hours of my life diving by rrs, links, newsletters, forums of dozens of netlabes.