New XONE 22

- open
Josie K
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Josie K »

I get what you guys are saying and I wasn't trying to be a snob or anything. My point simply was, that paying too much for something that you want to replace in no time is really not the way to go.
At the moment I'm really debating with myself about the next mixer I should purchase and I'm aiming at something around 1000 €. For me thats a s**tload of money, but in the past I have always settled for second or third best and I feel that it always kept me from performing the way I wanted to.
My current mixer is a bag of crap and anything, even a Behringer for 300 € would be tons better, but if I buy someting now it should be more than a quick fix. After all, the money is gonna hurt only for a short while.
On the other hand, if the A&H is everything you could ever want in a mixer and you feel like you are going to be happy with this for a couple of years I see nothing wrong with going for that thing.
My music at | Soundcloud | MySpace |
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

I've heard in the past that the good companies doing great mixers also do these cheaper ones, and that these don't have the same build quality as the company's more expensive line...
whatever
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by whatever »

it's cheaper than djm400. one plus for me

anyway, does any of you tried this mixer or everybody is speaking just to speak here? especially u Josie K

for a 2 channel mixer i would never try something else besides pioneer and allen & heath. i tried dmj400 and for me it's sh!t. sound quality and the frecquencies are sh!t.
i like djm300.

xone22 sounds interesting.
codecks
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by codecks »

patrick bateman wrote:I've heard in the past that the good companies doing great mixers also do these cheaper ones, and that these don't have the same build quality as the company's more expensive line...
They say at A&H that it is made of the same components as its bigger brothers...
minimal my ass !
Harrison
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Harrison »

this looks good for the price and if all you want is 2 channels and a great sound then it looks the best on the market
jessejames
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jessejames »

codecks wrote:
patrick bateman wrote:I've heard in the past that the good companies doing great mixers also do these cheaper ones, and that these don't have the same build quality as the company's more expensive line...
They say at A&H that it is made of the same components as its bigger brothers...
I believe that. But it also says the VCF is a "lite" version, whatever that means.
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

It means for example no full filter section

also no 4 way EQ

it means less features and not less quality components
Josie K
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Josie K »

whatever wrote:it's cheaper than djm400. one plus for me

anyway, does any of you tried this mixer or everybody is speaking just to speak here? especially u Josie K
Well, I guess I'm guilty as charged. Work hours tend to get long though ;)
My music at | Soundcloud | MySpace |