An Idea for collaboration - Would you be interested ?

- ask away
AVX23
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by AVX23 »

Good show :)

cool, a general interest then.

@ Tone-def : by fill I just mean an interruption to the normal pattern eg: an extra clap, a removed kick, a doubled kick, a little flourish to go with the main rythym to break it up essentially.

That's just a general guideline though, I was thinking it would be cool to have a mix and match approach, some people might only have time to throw down like one scetch at a time, whereas some people might want to throw down a couple of variations or even seperate 'tracks' as it were.

I was also thinking, instead of a formal , one off project, perhaps it would be nice to just have a Loops thread where we all chuck stuff in whenever we feel like and we all raid it from time to time to experiment with it. it could also be a place that people already issuing their loop packs like Leo, Ronnie, the produktschallplatten crew or archipel could post their loops and if neccesarry - links to other threads to further discuss projects like that (you'd probably want to keep the loop thread quite clean so it was more of a library of links than a place for discussion.

You could have some basic guidelines in the thread and another thread to showcase the creations.

That would make it even simpler and it would mean we wouldn't have to put deadlines in place or exclude anyone.

The only thing about that is that peoples links would probably expire, and maintaining it and archiving the loops could become a total chore.

Wouldn't rule it out tho, could certainly give it a shot I think, and if not, a few of us kicking it off as a one off could possibly lead to this eventually.

Have a think about it, if I have time this weekend - I'll perhaps kick off a thread and post some loops to get us started :)

P
dyte
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dyte »

cool idea, count me in
mazee
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by mazee »

alright, I'll have a go too.
datalus
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by datalus »

this sounds like a lot of fun, i'm in :)
Bionic_Eye
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Bionic_Eye »

cool idea
especially for people with lesser free time and people that never finishing songs
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

I'll defiantly upload something when i got all this uni work out the way.
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

I've been doing some collab lately and been enjoying the process but honestly, i really need them to be limitless, without rules.

Have fun!
Ingemar
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Ingemar »

im definitely in