What mouse are you using for mac/logic?

- ask away
hydrogen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hydrogen »

NewSc2 wrote::?: :?: You guys know you can adjust "Windows" mice to operate just like any Apple mice? There are drivers for every mouse out there (Intellimouse, Logitech, etc.) that customize scroll speed, cursor speed, secondary buttons, etc.

I've pretty much used them all—went from a Logitech to an old Microsoft Intellimouse, then to a newer Intellimouse, then to an Apple Mighty Mouse (which I've passed onto my MBP), and now a Razer mouse for my Mac Pro.

I really like the Razer; it's more "grippy" than the Intellimouse and better tracking, but still has the same basic shape. Mighty Mouse was pretty cool, but the scroll ball doesn't perfectly track 100% of the time. Had a chance to check out the new Magic Mouse at an Apple Store—loved the concept and multi-touch surface, but it's pretty uncomfortable. I didn't get the sense it tracked very well.
i didn't know Macintosh had drivers!? ;) seriously... sh!t just works. lol... thanks dude!
------------------------------------------------------
http://soundcloud.com/kirkwoodwest
Phase Ghost
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Phase Ghost »

I hate apple mice. I've got a Microsoft mouse that I use with my mac.
Daemonix
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Daemonix »

Phase Ghost wrote:I hate apple mice. I've got a Microsoft mouse that I use with my mac.

you satan!!!! 666!!!! :P :P :P
prussell
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by prussell »

Logitech MX 1100:

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/mice_ ... 6&cl=us,en

right-click works as ctrl-click obviously, but more importantly it has programmable buttons(!), contour shape, adjustable hyper-scroll wheel, and it's wireless.
Roqqert
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Roqqert »

Just change your mouse speed and accuracy ?
solconnection
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by solconnection »

i just use the trackpad on my macbook pro even though i have a bluetooth logitech mouse sitting right next to it which i alwaus forget to use.

i seriously love the feel of the trackpad, i can be so much quicker and more accurate with it. Especially love all the two finger macro moves you can do with it.
dav.id
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dav.id »

+ 1 for the mighty mouse 8)
tabula rasa
Saymore
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: What mouse are you using for mac/logic?

Post by Saymore »

Raddler wrote:Mighty and magic mouse don't seem to be my cup of tea and I've gone through three other logitech ones and I'm still not happy!! I'm coming from windows and I have to say that i miss the precision of the mouse. I find all mice are laggy and imprecise on my mac. Maybe it's just me being picky.Can anyone recommend a good mouse for macs? any brand i don't care. Thanx
Haha, Im using Microsoft mouse, have not tried the mighty mouse yet but you can try downloading this application called Steermouse for better movement and tracking :D