CME Bitstream 3X help

- ask away
cecil
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by cecil »

Any decent calculator will do it. But, with hardware gear it's sometimes much quicker if you can do it yourself instantly. The dawn of computers is just part of my life {:{|}
steevio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by steevio »

cecil wrote:of course you're aware of the fact that you need the Bitstream editor software for this, don't you!?

;)
yeah, i dont have the software, i'll get it.

i do understand hexadecimal, i just couldnt believe it wasnt possible to do something like that from the screen, seems to me like its a normal function of a midi-controller and should be really a straightforward press 2 buttons thing.
Opuswerk
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Opuswerk »

Any one else using this and with an opinion on the device.
I could get one second hand to replace my BCR2000 still need to negotiate the price though and i'd like to be sure i'm doing a good buy.

@Steevio:
are you still using yours?
Opuswerk is now Hendrik van Boetzelaer
Links / Latest News : https://linktr.ee/opuswerk

www.soundcloud.com/opuswerk
www.instagram.com/opuswerk
steevio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by steevio »

Opuswerk wrote:Any one else using this and with an opinion on the device.
I could get one second hand to replace my BCR2000 still need to negotiate the price though and i'd like to be sure i'm doing a good buy.

@Steevio:
are you still using yours?
i bought mine to replace my BCR2000, and the feel of the controls is really nice, good solid construction, but its HEAVY, if thats an issue for you.
the manual is a bitch, i love reading manuals, i'm weird like that, but this one was written by a Klingon.

i bought it because i needed faders for track volumes in ableton, i was finding the rotaries on the BCR2000 not accurate enough, and bitstream was perfect for that.

i dont use it anymore because i dont use a computer anymore, but its worth keeping for future projects.