Minimal Underground Techno

- ask away
Torque
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Torque »

Don't any of you feel insulted by this at all?
These places think your music can be broken down into a pre packaged form and sold back to you. This kind of sh!t is so far removed from the underground it's amazing. Mark my words it's this kind of stuff right here that will turn minimal in it's current form into a period piece like acid house. You all should be irate!!!!
hydrogen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hydrogen »

Torque wrote:Don't any of you feel insulted by this at all?
These places think your music can be broken down into a pre packaged form and sold back to you. This kind of sh!t is so far removed from the underground it's amazing. Mark my words it's this kind of stuff right here that will turn minimal in it's current form into a period piece like acid house. You all should be irate!!!!
its already too late for that.
------------------------------------------------------
http://soundcloud.com/kirkwoodwest
hydrogen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hydrogen »

Duplo blocks 4 techno! You can be minimal too! :)
------------------------------------------------------
http://soundcloud.com/kirkwoodwest
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

KrisM wrote:You know, I think I see more advertising on this site, and not just per capita, than nearly any other music forum i frequent.

:lol:
well:
Our users have posted a total of 326168 articles
We have 25952 registered users
Edward_Molton
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Edward_Molton »

I don't know why people on this forum are so against sample packs. We can of course discuss about the name of the sample pack but that's just a marketing type of thing and to give the package a name. Some time ago everyone was making minimal because minimal sold better than techno even if their music was progressive.

It's just like the discussion of people dj'ing with traktor of vinyls. Everyone should decide for them selves if they use/buy samples or not. But for young, starting producers these sample packs can help them a lot to improve their skills and start making tracks.
In belgium there are some top techno producers who started making tunes in E-Jay or other crappy commercial programs with samples but who made killer tracks with those programs and own now big studios. Everyone needs to start somewhere.
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Edward_Molton wrote:I don't know why people on this forum are so against sample packs. We can of course discuss about the name of the sample pack but that's just a marketing type of thing and to give the package a name. Some time ago everyone was making minimal because minimal sold better than techno even if their music was progressive.

It's just like the discussion of people dj'ing with traktor of vinyls. Everyone should decide for them selves if they use/buy samples or not. But for young, starting producers these sample packs can help them a lot to improve their skills and start making tracks.
In belgium there are some top techno producers who started making tunes in E-Jay or other crappy commercial programs with samples but who made killer tracks with those programs and own now big studios. Everyone needs to start somewhere.
Mac or PC?

Discuss Image

hahahaha
Edward_Molton
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Edward_Molton »

patrick bateman wrote:
Edward_Molton wrote:I don't know why people on this forum are so against sample packs. We can of course discuss about the name of the sample pack but that's just a marketing type of thing and to give the package a name. Some time ago everyone was making minimal because minimal sold better than techno even if their music was progressive.

Mac or PC?

Discuss Image

hahahaha
Patrick...there's no discussion on that! MAC of course ;) ;) ;)
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Edward_Molton wrote:
patrick bateman wrote:

Mac or PC?

Discuss Image

hahahaha
Patrick...there's no discussion on that! MAC of course ;) ;) ;)

Of course 8)