mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by audiophile »

I like to write erotic short/mini stories............totally serious here... :D
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

Rich wrote:Yeah, I saw some things in your poems which I recognised. I got the impression that you'd been depressed.
I was depressed yeah, and now that I'm not I kinda feel the same as you do now... unproductive. It sucks :(
Rich wrote:Either be happy and unproductive, or feel like sh*t but write loads... Doh!

you are totally right man hahah :lol: :lol:

audiophile wrote:I like to write erotic short/mini stories............totally serious here... :D
is it published? i wanna read :wink:
audiophile
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by audiophile »

isabella wrote:
Rich wrote:Yeah, I saw some things in your poems which I recognised. I got the impression that you'd been depressed.
I was depressed yeah, and now that I'm not I kinda feel the same as you do now... unproductive. It sucks :(
Rich wrote:Either be happy and unproductive, or feel like sh*t but write loads... Doh!

you are totally right man hahah :lol: :lol:

audiophile wrote:I like to write erotic short/mini stories............totally serious here... :D
is it published? i wanna read :wink:
I can furnish a PM...but I'm afraid you'll never see me in quite the same light...they can get kind of [cough] explicit. let me know... :wink:
Rich
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rich »

He he... we need a new topic entirely for your stories mate - spread the word!!!
audiophile
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by audiophile »

Rich wrote:He he... we need a new topic entirely for your stories mate - spread the word!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
harass
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by harass »

He stood there; the moon light exposed his masculine features, his desire for her was as thick as the morning air. She stood a short distance away scanning his body, in search of something she once felt, her eyes locked on to a rather large bulge in his pants.
audiophile
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by audiophile »

harass wrote:He stood there; the moon light exposed his masculine features, his desire for her was as thick as the morning air. She stood a short distance away scanning his body, in search of something she once felt, her eyes locked on to a rather large bulge in his pants.
:lol: :lol: :lol: thats the spirit !!!
angelica
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by angelica »

audiophile> you know we´re gonna make you post the stuff! we´re ever sooo curious! & come on, dont be a prude, eveyone is having sex, will probably have more sex & most probably enjoy it so...

myself, i make extra cash as a music journalist, write for two mags at the moment... so yes, i write. but not so very explicitely so to speak, haha... :lol:
minimalicious