Special iTunes Announcement scoop!!!!

- open
Ciaran_
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Ciaran_ »

ChrisCV wrote:ah i see...
thought you meant they dropped the cd import feature from itunes 10...
instead its there but it doesn't work...

i haven't tried ripping a cd yet... i get all my music from bittorrent and soulseek so i just drag and drop!

another question, since you work in apple tech support...

is the iphone 4 really that bad with signal and connection... or was a lot of it mainly media hype and lots of people getting ancy?
There was a lot of issues at first but they have gotten less and less frequent. If people have a problem they are sent a bumper, and if that doesnt resolve the problem then they would be given a new phone... A lot of people called saying they had a problem but then if you asked if they had actually dropped any calls or were unable to call anyone they said no.. so think the media hype was definitely a call driver. The phone is still far too expensive... I wouldnt buy one!
Johnny Flores
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Johnny Flores »

I was so anxious to know what that big announcement would be. But after hearing the announcement was all about the beatles being on iTunes, I felt sooo disappointed! :P
jackbrazzo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jackbrazzo »

why on earth would anyone actually buy tunes from a group and are disbanded over 20\30 years ago.

Suprised they havent been offered for free - they disbanded 20\30 years ago!
wax works
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by wax works »

jackbrazzo wrote:why on earth would anyone actually buy tunes from a group and are disbanded over 20\30 years ago.

Do you think that in 20/30 years Drexciya's music should be free? Or Gangstarr's?
WillieSmalls
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by WillieSmalls »

Real fans will already own the albums on vinyl. :shock:
LouisVee
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by LouisVee »

WillieSmalls wrote:Real fans will already own the albums on vinyl. :shock:
Yeah, they will not buy the tracks for the 'X' number of times...
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

jackbrazzo wrote:why on earth would anyone actually buy tunes from a group and are disbanded over 20\30 years ago.

major record labels need a way to earn $$$ when they're not sueing single mothers for millions.

i mean they could invest in actual music, but I don't think the profit margins are high enough. so instead hang onto the old sh!t and pay politicians to extend the age of licenses.
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

iainkerr7 wrote:

Do you think that in 20/30 years Drexciya's music should be free? Or Gangstarr's?
Good point. Although I doubt the profits Drexciya did over the years don't come close to what the Beattles did but that's not an excuse.

Oh for godsake... let's not get into the 786th thread about digital vs vinyl. Sooooooo fed up! :lol: