Your favourite festivals

- open
upekah
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by upekah »

I like Timewarp though Ciaran just posted me something about "Freerotation" and it looks ace.. would love to go to Burning Man as well
plaster wrote:you can't be a leader if are a follower.
zentex
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by zentex »

Boom Festival in Portugal - not only for the music but also the setting and organization, all amazing really.
ChrisCV
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ChrisCV »

i went to glasto for the first time last year... that was pretty amazing... the dance music there is pretty sh!t though... but the whole thing is quite the spectacle...

sonar used to be good... lineup wise its gone a bit naff... but the parties and events that surround the event are brilliant.. plus its in a great city...

timewarp i've been once... they have an amazing lineup... which is the same circuit of big names they use every year... however i find it a bit too big... and the venue is just loads of big arenas... which they do spruce up nicely... but you wouldn't really go there other than for that festival... same goes for the town as well... mannheim is a bit of a dump..

Giles peterson's worldwide festival in the south of france is pretty amazing... held in a sleepy fishing town called sete... only a few thousand people attend.. some great music from across the board as you would expect from peterson... its very focused in that there's only one thing going on at any time... and the locations are amazing... ampitheatre looking out to see for the evening... beach party by day and an outdoor thing by night...

exit is also set in a stunning location, the dance arena especially is breathtaking..... had a great time in 2007... however its overrun with student brits... and the lineups have gone the way of sonar... no bad thing... but not great if you wanna check out something different...

one's i haven't been too but have heard amazing things and want to try....
burning man festival, US - pure hedonism in a desert for a week... nuff said really..

Garden Festival, Croatia - held on boats and beaches in this idyllic coastal town... amazing location.. small crowd... great music... they do a load of festivals in that location..

secret garden festival, UK - they've got a pirate ship on a lake... quite a boutiquey festival...
lejockey
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by lejockey »

Secret Garden Party, UK. Awsome friendly ketamine vibe ;) The weirdest most lovely people
Ciaran_
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Ciaran_ »

anizz wrote:I like Timewarp though Ciaran just posted me something about "Freerotation" and it looks ace.. would love to go to Burning Man as well
Freerotation... so so good!
dubgil2
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dubgil2 »

cloutier wrote:labyrinth. best thing i've ever been to in my life.
never been but from what I've seen/read online that one looks fantastic.
dubgil2
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dubgil2 »

I hear Cairo is throwing down a massive right now!!!
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

My favourites:

Freerotation
All Tomorrow's Parties
Fusion