Whos going to DEMF this year?

- open
Sneaky
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Sneaky »

I think if anyone wants we could meet up at the water fountain (pretty recognizable) in the middle of the park; need some input on which day and time would work for people if anyone is interested in having a meet and greet. Im also going to the min/max afterparty on saturday and definitely going to the Substance 3 afterparty on sunday.
Last edited by Sneaky on Tue May 16, 2006 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
skept
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by skept »

mlexicon wrote:ill be there
we should meet up i'd love to say hi to you.
skept
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by skept »

Sneaky wrote:I think if anyone wants we could meet up at the water fountain (pretty recognizable) in the middle of the park; need some input on which day and time would work for people if anyone is interested in having a meet and greet. Im also going to (80% sure) the min/max afterparty on saturday and definitely going to the Substance 3 afterparty on sunday.
yeah i think something like this is a cool idea. i'd love to meet the rest of you.

the water fountain is a great meeting point but there is a large crowd so it will still be tough so here is me (at demf last year coincidentally):

incase that might help.
adam
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by adam »

skept wrote:
Sneaky wrote:I think if anyone wants we could meet up at the water fountain (pretty recognizable) in the middle of the park; need some input on which day and time would work for people if anyone is interested in having a meet and greet. Im also going to (80% sure) the min/max afterparty on saturday and definitely going to the Substance 3 afterparty on sunday.
yeah i think something like this is a cool idea. i'd love to meet the rest of you.

the water fountain is a great meeting point but there is a large crowd so it will still be tough so here is me (at demf last year coincidentally):

incase that might help.
Don't ask how, but every year members of my party manage to find each other without cell phones or anything. Repeatedly throughout the weekend.
Sneaky
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Sneaky »

Well if anyone would like to meet, I think a good place will be the pyramid stage at 4 for Someone else :D
Last edited by Sneaky on Sat May 20, 2006 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
skept
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by skept »

adam wrote: Don't ask how, but every year members of my party manage to find each other without cell phones or anything. Repeatedly throughout the weekend.
well find me! i will be without hat but i will still have my "i'm a fucking hawtin wannabe" glasses on.
skept
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by skept »

Sneaky wrote:Well if anyone would like to meet, I think a good place will be beatport stage on saturday at 5 for Marc Houle's set :D
sounds like an excellent plan. hotel check in is at 3ish which might get in the way of someone else's performance (that is someone else literally not ambiguously) unfortunately but i will be try to be at marc houle at 5.

:D :!: :!: :!:
Last edited by skept on Sat May 20, 2006 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sneaky
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Sneaky »

i changed it to Someone else's set cause some people may decide to see Daniell Bell at that same time - heh - but im sure we will find you skept in those glasses ;)