someone else

- open
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

someone else

Post by plaster »

after listening to a few of his releases made me think why is he using the same sounds over and over again? i mean, did anyone notice that too? really interrested to hear why is he doing that? maybe daniel from foundsound crew could possibly answer to my question.

k thnx.
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
dncn
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dncn »

perhaps he is just keeping his sample base minimal? havent checked myself
Rich
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rich »

When I first heard "Rip it cookie Muenster" I really thought he must be something special, but now I'm starting to get bored...
dncn
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dncn »

after naming a track that well he can do what he wants as far as im concerned from now on. top. must seek it out.
Zinthek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Zinthek »

I've been listening to some tracks and yeah, some sound do tend to come back. But I still love his productions though.
unminimaltruisme
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by unminimaltruisme »

I think the same ! I discovered him through 'Rip it cookie munster' and a Live and was well surprised by his style. I bought several tracks after this one now but I slowly begin to get bored :?
mlexicon
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by mlexicon »

hes bad ass

i can see where your criticism is coming from, but i think his style is all his own and i see nobody doing what he does...i hear alot of copycats, but they fall in comparison. If your getting bored its probably somehow your own fault and lack of imagination thats the real problem.
faunty
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by faunty »

mlexicon wrote:If your getting bored its probably somehow your own fault and lack of imagination thats the real problem.
:roll: