Eleven Tigers - Mum and Dad

- music
eleven_tigers
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Eleven Tigers - Mum and Dad

Post by eleven_tigers »

Hello everybody! I know that i should be active here to post my track, but i think that's only the start now so in the future i'll try harder. However i would like to expose my tune called "Mum and Dad". As far as i can be descriptive i can say that the main influence behind is my one night's thoughts about my parents, home and childhood. I just wanted to express those feelings and here you are... So it would be great to hear any comments and i am willing to do the same for other tracks. Thank you!

Eleven Tigers "Mum and Dad" you can find here

eleven_tigers
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by eleven_tigers »

Still waiting for some feedback, am doing something wrong here?
audio_nl
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by audio_nl »

This is some nice stuff.

Like it, maybe some more lo-fi effects wouldt do even better. But that's just me :wink:
eleven_tigers
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by eleven_tigers »

audio_nl wrote:This is some nice stuff.

Like it, maybe some more lo-fi effects wouldt do even better. But that's just me :wink:
Thanks, i will consider adding something in... Maybe. By the way, is it just your nick audio_nl or is it connected to audio. nl label? Man behind the stage?
audio_nl
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by audio_nl »

Nope, just a guy from holland......
Sneaky
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Sneaky »

starts off BOCish ... levels seem bit loud - not sure but the reverberation after the kick produces and bit of noise like if you set something mettalic on the speaker, seemed ok at first but maybe got on my nerves after awhile, i like the ambience of the track but that sound had a tendency to drown out that ambient feeling... track imho would drift better if that was not there... take it however ya want, we all hear things differently... peace
eleven_tigers
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by eleven_tigers »

Sneaky wrote:starts off BOCish ... levels seem bit loud - not sure but the reverberation after the kick produces and bit of noise like if you set something mettalic on the speaker, seemed ok at first but maybe got on my nerves after awhile, i like the ambience of the track but that sound had a tendency to drown out that ambient feeling... track imho would drift better if that was not there... take it however ya want, we all hear things differently... peace
That was a surprise to me - after listening to my track on various headphones and speakers i have found that metallic resonance while listening on some crapy logitech speakers through ac'97 integrated soundcard. But what's the matter here? I can't understand. Been making this track using RME soundcard and Sennheiser headphones and i haven't noticed that kind of noise but when i plugged my hp into ac'97 - they were rendering that stuff. Can't deal with it. Have everybody heard that noise on the kick?