Stockholm

- open
prenzlauer
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Stockholm

Post by prenzlauer »

I'm going on a short trip to Stockholm over the weekend, so - any of you swedes could tell me some cool places to check out? I won't have the time for recordshopping I'm afraid, but cool bars or places in general would be great.

Saw Oliver Huntemann etc. is playing at Grodan, and even though it's not really my cup of tea, I might check that out. What kind of place is it and what is the pricelevel?

Thanks in advance!
JF
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by JF »

Usually Grodan is nice place for party...but watch out for the brats in the crowd ;).

Ada, Andreas Tilliander is playing Debaser Medis tonight, could be nice.

And i'm playing tomorrow at Svaj (www.svaj.com)

peace / Johan
JF
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by JF »

And Lineas de Nazca (Mexico) will play att kruthuset...on saturday. For more info mail: info@kruthuset.org
Aleksi
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Aleksi »

if youre going to grodan, be there early.
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

and bring a lot of money, fucking expensive! almos same prices as in oslo 8)
prenzlauer
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by prenzlauer »

Damn! Should have known this before I left ;)

Would have loved to see Lineas De Nazca. Anyway, enjoyed the trip and the city, although yes - it is pretty expensive :) Not much worse than here in Copenhagen though, I guess.
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

prenzlauer wrote:Damn! Should have known this before I left ;)

Would have loved to see Lineas De Nazca. Anyway, enjoyed the trip and the city, although yes - it is pretty expensive :) Not much worse than here in Copenhagen though, I guess.
After my visit to Copenhagen in may i say Stockholm is less expencive than copenhagen.
The prices looks pretty much the same, but you get 1,25 SKR for 1 DKR so tha makes the difference.
prenzlauer
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by prenzlauer »

Marcus Stork wrote:
prenzlauer wrote:Damn! Should have known this before I left ;)

After my visit to Copenhagen in may i say Stockholm is less expencive than copenhagen.
The prices looks pretty much the same, but you get 1,25 SKR for 1 DKR so tha makes the difference.
I disagree ;) Well, it probably depends on how well you know the city. Food was pretty cheap, while beer and cigarettes cost a fortune. It all evens out in the end I guess.