[Glitchy Techno] Mathew Kleig - Sex on Gamma

- music
Kleig
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[Glitchy Techno] Mathew Kleig - Sex on Gamma

Post by Kleig »

Greetings from Helsinki everyone!

I'm 14 yrs old guy who got intrested in Techno and other electronic stuff about 1,5 (?) years ago and started making some own stuff a while ago, so here's some output, it's not too minimal but I hope you enjoy it!

I was working on a bit lighter techno song but when it was ready it got kinda glitchy and raw, so the song had a complete makeover, but that happens kinda often, I suppose.. :)

At the moment I'm working on more Housey and Lighter stuff, but not sure what will happen to them after they're ready, heh

The song still needs alot of fixing in mixing and maybe a bit fixing in a few other places, too

Edit: Oh, haha, forgot the link to the song :D

http://www.myspace.com/mathewkleig

Mathew Kleig - Sex on Gamma

Mathew Kleig - Sex on Gamma (vocal mix)
BobStock
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by BobStock »

nice to see some yougn fooks getting into music! I always hoped my little brother was getting ears to make music, and mix. But apparantly he is not haha.
It is not really my kind of stream, bit to fast for me!
Im curious of a another track from u, maybe a bit slower :)
Kleig
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Kleig »

BobStock wrote:nice to see some yougn fooks getting into music! I always hoped my little brother was getting ears to make music, and mix. But apparantly he is not haha.
It is not really my kind of stream, bit to fast for me!
Im curious of a another track from u, maybe a bit slower :)
Thank you for honest feedback!

Well about that little brother thing, it's kinda turned upside down with me as I try to get my big bro into making music :lol: Though he's intrested in DJing, I guess that's enough for me, heh

Yeah, I'm working on a bit slower pieces at the moment. I'll put some out when they're not a complete chaos, maybe I'll get some nice minimal idea and make give it a life, we'll see