[UK]26/01/08MINIMALHOSPITALmeetsZUM PACO OSUNA@UNIT7 LONDON

any
danimnmlhosp
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[UK]26/01/08MINIMALHOSPITALmeetsZUM PACO OSUNA@UNIT7 LONDON

Post by danimnmlhosp »

Saturday 26 January Minimalhospital meets Zum @ UNIT 7 for the second time...

Inthis occasion PACO OSUNA very well established dj/producer in theinternational music production industry. Also owner of MINDSHAKE ,label with releases from names who are now household in the world of minimal/Techno and techno. He's releases on PLUS 8, M_nus just to namea few.

East Londoner MARK BROOM has always been aname that is synonymous with the UK electronic music scene. A trulyprolific artist, he has a myriad of production credits to his namehaving worked with world renowned labels such as Mo-Wax, Warp, R&S,Soma, Ifach, Plink Plonk, GPR, Ferox, & Bpitch Control, Platzhirschamongst others.

ROOM1: MINIMALHOSPITAL

PACO OSUNA (Plus 8, Mind shake, M_nus)
MANU-L (Mnml hospital)
CHERRY (Mnml hospital)
MASSIMO LICARI (Mnml hospital)
ACCENT (Mnml hospital)

ROOM2: ZUM

MARK BROOM (Platzhirsch, B pitch, pure plastic)
LUCIANO ESSE (The flame music dep - ZUM)
TONI D (Kubicle - ZUM)
DASHA REDKINA.

AFTERPARTY@ C4 brand new venue within the Cable Studio with SETH TROXLER (esperanza-spectral sound)emerging talent in the Berlin's scene.
*Wrist band will be given at the Unit 7.

TICKETS: www.clubtickets.com

INFO: www.myspace.com/dani_santus, www.myspace.com/djtonid

GET HOSPITALIZED...

PACO OSUNA

Paco Osuna was bron in Barcelona.
His passion for music started out when he was very young,at the tender age of 14 he was part of a regular crowd at Studio 54,where the most carismatic dj,Raul Orellana,was spinning Acid House,marking Paco in the way of understanding djing.

In 94 Paco moved to Valencia where hi had his frist contact with the decks as on hobby.In 95 Paco made his first dj set as a profesional at the ACTV club,where he gained a year residency.
After that,he started playing in many different clubs like: Heaven,Universal,etc...

In the meanwhile he worked in a record shop,where he got access to a recording studio in wich he produced 3 singles for the label Lucas Records.
In 99 he got a residency at the Amnesia Ibiza,where he had the brillant opportunity to be line up with the biggest dj and could learn the different styles looking to build his own one.
Amnesia was also the place where Paco get in touch with the person that more influenced his future as much personally as profesionally,Sven Vath,who soon discoverd Paco to be very talented and introduced him in his Cocoon Booking agency,so that,Paco was the frist Spanish dj to play for this prestigious agency.

In 2001 Paco decided to leave house music backwords moving closer to Techno,from now on Paco..s career goes better and better,leading him to the best clubs and Festival of all the world and giving him a ¨seat¨in the techno scene.
Among the clubs and Festival he played there are some to be said:
Dance Valley (Holland 2001),Elements (Holland 2001),City Parade (Belgium 2001), Sonar (Spain 2002), Love Parade (Germany 2002), Nature One (Germany 2003), Tresor (Berlin), U60311(Frankfurt), Fuse (Brussels), Womp (Tokyo), Rook (Sharm el Sheik), Chemistry (Amsterdam),etc....

During this years Paco produced on different labels like: Serial Killer, Morbido, Real State,etc...so finally setting up his own one,SHAKE Rec. ,Which soon gained his reputation leading him to work with big artist like:Rino Cerrone, Davide Squillace,Toni Rios,W.J.Henze,Markantonio,Danilo Vigorito,Marco Carola etc...and he port of the label ZENIT,owned by his friend Marco Carola,with a stunnig ep. Remixed by Rino Cerrone.

In the same year Paco teamed up with his friends Angel Molina and Marc Liceras to manage a record shop,SCI-FI,today one of the most respected record shop in Barcelona.

When is time to play his skill on 3 decks and efx machines make his set a unique experience.
In 2001 he also started his own night at the club ZEN,turning Sunday night in a special happening where big dj..s like Richie Hawtin, Marco Carola, Sven Vath performed.
In 2004 Paco together with Davide Squillace will launch a new label called Smack Rec.

MARK BROOM

Since the start of 90s, East Londoner Mark Broom has always been a name that is synonymous with the UK electronic music scene. A truly prolific artist, he has a myriad of production credits to his name having worked with world renowned labels such as Mo-Wax, Warp, R&S, Soma, Ifach, Plink Plonk, GPR, Ferox, & Bpitch Control, Platzhirsch amongst others. It all started in the summer of 89 when he landed in Tenerife on vacation and stumbled across the delights of the emerging sounds of Chicago & Acid House. Returning to the UK, he immediately went in search of this new found music a pair of turntables were bought and with it, a musical career was born. A regular customer at London’s Fatcat record store, Mark found himself at the epicenter of a burgeoning scene. In 92, a certain Pete Baby Ford was on the scout for Djs to play at his new Club Night, Nude. When a mix tape was put directly in to his hands, Marks turntable skills were soon in demand. A short time afterwards, he found himself in being introduced to Ed Handley and Andy Turner from the infamous Black Dog Productions. The meeting brought about the foundations of a solid studio partnership, with the trio putting together a string of releases for the seminal General Productions Records, all recorded at UXB studios. Run by a certain Dave Hill, after two years of coming and going to his east London hideout, Dave approached Mark about making some music together. From there, a longstanding partnership was spawned with the founding of Pure Plastic Recordings in 1994. With the label having played host to some of Marks finest work, the release of the classic Angie is a shoplifter LP in 1996 cemented his reputation as a leader in the scene. In 2001, further notable success was scored with the writing of Rue East’s Indoor Culture Lp alongside Dave Hill. An album which brought about the massive techno classic, Birmingham. Marks services as a Dj and re-mixer have also been in high demand over the past two decades having played around the globe at some of the worlds best clubs: from Fuse to Fabric, to La real and Florida 135 and, he has also had the pleasure of reworking material from artists such as Steve Rachmad, Ken Ishi, The Advent, Eddie Flashin Fowlkes, Ben Sims and more recently Mason on Great stuff from Germany With his recent signing to Ellen Alliens Bpitch Control, partnering with old co-hort Chris Baker under the guise of King Pin Cartel who’s Ghetto track featured on Innervision’s battle weapons ep to the founding of a band project under the guise of 5 Mic Cluster. Expect to hear much, much more from Mark in 07.
21:07[/img]
Last edited by danimnmlhosp on Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
CONTACT & BOOKINGS
daniele@music-is-happiness.com

::CHERRY::MANU-L::MASSIMO LICARI::: DJS
::ANDREA FERLIN::ANTONIO DE ANGELIS::
:: DJ W!LD dj::NICOLA TOLA dj::BINH dj::
::ACIRNE dj::SIGNOR ANDREONI live::
::::::::::::::DIAMOND DOG LIVE::::::::::
::NIMA GORJI Dj::PABLO CAHN SPEYER Dj::
::JULIE MARGHILANO dj & LIVE VIOLINIST::

SHOWCASES
Music is Happiness & M+H bookings
LABEL SHOWCASE AVAILABLE:
OFF Records - T-Bet records
Catwash records- Sleep is Commercial
Alex M
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Alex M »

Cool! The last minimal hospital party was awesome.
Thnx for organising another one. Looks like it will be the bomb...
Will be there for sure.
danimnmlhosp
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by danimnmlhosp »

miniMAL_420 wrote:Cool! The last minimal hospital party was awesome.
Thnx for organising another one. Looks like it will be the bomb...
Will be there for sure.
Thank you for the nice words and the support, i am happy you enjoyed the last one, we'll rock the place even this time.
CONTACT & BOOKINGS

SHOWCASES
markenstien
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by markenstien »

This looks pretty sweet! got no one to go with but think i'll come on down anyway :D
danimnmlhosp
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by danimnmlhosp »

markenstien wrote:This looks pretty sweet! got no one to go with but think i'll come on down anyway :D
Don't worry about that, if you come early i will introduce you to all my crew and we'll have a great party altogether..

thnak you for the support

Dani
CONTACT & BOOKINGS

SHOWCASES
luke78
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by luke78 »

Hey Danni

The last one was excellent, I've had this one on my calendar for a while now, will def be there.

Hey Mark, I went to the last one by myself and had a great night (ended up running into some friend who are always at other minimal nights) and might be going by myself again if my friends have an electro night on the same night. I'll meet up with you and we can party together.
virgilio.minimalhospital
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by virgilio.minimalhospital »

guys don't worry if you are alone, we have a big crew..but come early. last time i was wearing a red tshirt this time i will wear a green one... let's have party!! :D :D
danimnmlhosp
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by danimnmlhosp »

virgilio.minimalhospital wrote:guys don't worry if you are alone, we have a big crew..but come early. last time i was wearing a red tshirt this time i will wear a green one... let's have party!! :D :D
YES OF COURSE....LET'S MAKE A RAINBOW ALTOGETHER....
CONTACT & BOOKINGS

SHOWCASES