IlianTape004(Leonel Castillo-El Viaje Del Barrilete Rmx Ep)

- wax
Ilian Tape
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

IlianTape004(Leonel Castillo-El Viaje Del Barrilete Rmx Ep)

Post by Ilian Tape »

Leonel Castillo is one of the most outstanding argentinian artists these days.Last winter he released an amazing debut ep on our sister label hometown music and no we re proud to present the rmxes of that ep on Ilian Tape.Lee Van Dowski and Agnes were so exited about these cuts that they did 2 amazing remixes which promises us a wonderfull beginning of 2008.Blast off.

A. - Con Hilo De Seda(Lee Van Dowski Rmx) Emotional and deepest vibes are Mr Van Dowskis special strong weapon to raise against rain. The sun will follow him as usuall.This cut is relaxed and stripped down as an advent Sunday while snow storms in your warm living room at your grandmas.It is building and building and growing over itself after the acoustic dolomiti band introduced us to their way of drifting.Music for the cold and grey winter days to give us some warm moments at home and on the dancefloors.

B. - Con Hilo De Nylon(Agnes Ardilla Funk Rmx) The Ardillas lead the company of sound architectures during this weekend roadtrip through systems all over.Agnes unmistakable signature on this funk shows us again how deep we can go.There is almost none sound of the original track showing up here but that makes it even more interesting and exiting to follow the hidden musical walls behind your ears.Housy,sexy and whatever you want… imagine about it… feel free because there are a lot of open doors to choose.

Previews:

http://www.iliantape.com/release/show/8
jackyx
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jackyx »

love the lee van dowski rmx !

after womasushi another ilian i like :mrgreen:
jorgeds
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jorgeds »

huge bomb... lee van dowski's remix is trippyyyyyyyyyyyy
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

really nice release! think i have to say opposite of jorge & jackyx, like the benelli rmx most of these two. lvd remix is nice, but i think its a bit too similar the original, and not quite as good as the original (which is very, very good!)
marco zenker
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by marco zenker »

wow two killer tracks here!
lvd's rmx is really deep and i love the atmosphere...the agnes rmx is just a dubby bomb...the original was a bomb and this record is a bomb toooooo!!!
räschpekt
Last edited by marco zenker on Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
harold_f
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by harold_f »

LVD remix is the business
FrancoCinelli
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by FrancoCinelli »

Incredible rmx`s!!!

My love is lee vand. remix, my god...pure trippy!!

Congratulations again Dario, Ilian tape is kiillhaa :D
.::ANA::.
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by .::ANA::. »

great release, great rmx`s
i looove this vinyl
thank you for the good music
keeeeeep on!!!!!!