Matthew Dear's harddrive was stolen @ Galapagos, opening for Hot Chip tonight

Run Run Run

:x :shock:
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

already posted here..

I was ask to remove it by the thread starter after he spoke to a few people and how (they) wanted to handle things in an effort to (attempt) to resolve this horrible situation..
JackNine
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by JackNine »

The comments on that posted link are atrocious. I've never seen so many people jump on someone that hard. Ever.

Honestly, it makes me appreciate this site (that much more) and although we all have our differences in taste and concept, none of us would stoop low enough to post the garbage posted over there.

Sucks for the Dear-ster. He's a good guy.
Michael^Heaven
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re:

Post by Michael^Heaven »

This especially...
Figures an idiot DJ would get his drive stolen mid set. It's not like they stole his vinyl or a musician's one-of-a-kind vintage gear, they're mp3s!

It's called back up. Or does he put all his music only on his mobile drive?

Lesson learned, Holmes.
...gets douchebag of the year award! :x
"So knives out
Cook him up
Squash his head
Put him in the pot "-jz
Hutch
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Hutch »

""i thought matt dear was from texas? in any case, i mean yeah stealing is wrong, but well deserved. I mean he did steal about an hours worth of my time with that shitty asa breed project he did. since i am a music consumer, i consider this revenge on the crap which fell on my ears. did anyone ever consider that maybe his sh!t was stolen because ASA BREED is a shitty attempt at matt dear trying to be americas next top idol or some sh!t? i mean, simon cowell has a show for that sh!t...""

I giggled.
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

hehe,

the last quote there is hilarious 8)

hopefully the person who wrote it is just kidding around, but for some reason i think he/she actually means it :S

anyways, sucks bigtime that people are stealing equip. from the djs, and that while he's playing..
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

I'd love to steal his hard drive, delete all the shitty music he produced, then give it back to him wrapped up in a box with some new clothes. While I'm at it, I'll toss in some scissors so he can cut his gay hair cut off, and ditch the hipster attire.

This guy is all about 'being cool'.
:lol: :lol:
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

Hutch wrote:""i thought matt dear was from texas? in any case, i mean yeah stealing is wrong, but well deserved. I mean he did steal about an hours worth of my time with that shitty asa breed project he did. since i am a music consumer, i consider this revenge on the crap which fell on my ears. did anyone ever consider that maybe his sht was stolen because ASA BREED is a shitty attempt at matt dear trying to be americas next top idol or some sht? i mean, simon cowell has a show for that sht...""

I giggled.
ah yes, an eye for an eye, very progressive. where do you stand on the death penalty?