Don't buy at http://www.thomann.de/

- ask away
otomatix
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Don't buy at http://www.thomann.de/

Post by otomatix »

Hi,

I just wanted to keep you all from having to go true the same sh!t as mee.
I'm usualy not a hating guy, but this shop realy pissed me of.

In december I bought a akai mpk49 at thomann wich I received a week later.
The package had received some terrible hits and the akai was bumped on the bottom side.

After mailing them they made me fill in a paper thet I wouldn't press charges, because they would take action against the post and this would ensure them that there wouldn't be two complaints together.

Every month I mailed them to ask if there was any news, but nothing was hapenning.
So after three months I decided to put a bit more presure on them and toled them I would call Visa to press charges.

They imediatly fixed a pick up and the akai MPK went back to the shop.

Yesterday I received the same MPK with the same bumps in it!!!!
The machine works fine, but I think I deserve a new machine without any damage no?
I payed good money for it

A few good advices.
Don't buy at thomann.
Try not to buy online.
If something isn't wright, imediatly call Visa (you only have two months to do this).
S
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by S »

I bought a mpk and it came out the box bent

because there was no support packaging in the centre and it just bowed in storage/factory.

had a replacement and the exact same thing so i switched for a remote sl compact... far better machine anyway
otomatix
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by otomatix »

S wrote:I bought a mpk and it came out the box bent

because there was no support packaging in the centre and it just bowed in storage/factory.

had a replacement and the exact same thing so i switched for a remote sl compact... far better machine anyway
maybe they just returned you the same machine as they did with me.
I like the MPK though
Mollin
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Mollin »

Hmm strange, i have always heard good stuff about Thomann.de .. but this makes me Not want to order stuff from them ..

Do you guys have any experience from decks.de?

I have plans for ordering some technics turntables from them (Decks.de) but it makes me unsure when i hear things like this Thomann case.
Last edited by Mollin on Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE »

Mollin wrote:Hmm strange, i have always heard good stuff about Thomann.de .. but this makes me Not want to order stuff from them ..

Do you guys have any experience from decks.de? you know where you can buy vinyl's and Dj stuff etc.?

I have plans for ordering some technics turntables from them (Decks.de) but it makes me unsure when i hear things like this Thomann case.
Id recommend htfr.com...
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by New Guy »

i ordered alot of stuff from thoman and was never disapointed.
im satisfied with them... strange to hear something like that happening, anyway i had a similar experience with djservice.com with an efx 500, and that norbert seip guy is a total jerk, i had to put pressure on him through lawyers...
MarkA
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by MarkA »

MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE wrote:
Mollin wrote:Hmm strange, i have always heard good stuff about Thomann.de .. but this makes me Not want to order stuff from them ..

Do you guys have any experience from decks.de? you know where you can buy vinyl's and Dj stuff etc.?

Id recommend htfr.com...
you fucking what? :lol:
biggest bunch of cowboys going
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thomasjaldemark »

had no problem at all with thomann either, they been cool everytime i've dealt with them