[unfound] 10 | diss0nance - wooly rustle

- free art
DJ L'embrouille
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

[unfound] 10 | diss0nance - wooly rustle

Post by DJ L'embrouille »

mmmm...yes. more tasty treats for your sappy balloon head. philly's own rich henning (a.k.a. diss0nance) delivers his debut ep on unfoundsound. diss0nance gives you three mangled tracks that range from smooth and refreshing to quirky and ass-shaking. wooly rustle ep begins with a funky, stompy minimal house dancefloor gem entitled "wmd"-- fueled by choppy vocal snippets, shuffly percussion and warm synth stabs -- falling somewhere between detroit techno, cabanne and uk's dubsided label. this is followed by the title track, "wooly rustle" -- a quirky minimal funk-machine that scrapes, slurps and quivers through chopped-up found sounds, random voices, a tender early-morning rhodes piano and a slick bassline that makes you close your eyes and smile gratefully. on "bleep bloop", diss0nance ropes you in with a mesmerizing groove-bleeper through snippy percussion, faintly heady background textures and a monstrous, gurgling bassline -- a deliciously jackin' vibe that recalls (again) detroit techno, wighnomy brothers and butane. finally, the ep closes with a remix courtesy of unfoundsound's own, barem. this ultra-fun rework of "wmd" pulls you through a groovy, tracky microhouse joyride with a bouncy bassline, clicky percussion and pristinely calculated funk. all four tracks on wooly rustle ep are a minimal dj's wet dream. play and play and play and play!

01 wmd
02 wooly ruste
03 bleep blop
04 wmb (barem remix)

zip release

from archive.org

one more time, really good stuffs.
:arrow: unfoundsoundrecords
Cillo
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

unfound

Post by Cillo »

Before Unfound??????????????? AhiAhiAhi!!!!!!
audiostatic
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by audiostatic »

leeching now......thanx :)
.kavo.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: unfound

Post by .kavo. »

Cillo wrote:Before Unfound??????????????? AhiAhiAhi!!!!!!
ya, Ahi :lol:
"smokin' hydroponic"
Renton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Renton »

it's up on Unfound now. :wink:
"I won't be in today, boss...I'm feeling a little mnml."
diss0nance
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by diss0nance »

Hi There. I'm Rich from Philadelphia, PA, USA and I work with the foundsound and funkshun crews there. Cyhl is out of town and i'm doing the unfound netlabel releases this month, so i figured i'd drop in and post a link to the new release, but it was already here!

Man you guys are fast! This release hadn't even made it onto the regular website and was picked up from archive.org already!

Thanks for the post. I look forward to chatting some of you up in the rest of the forum.

Cheers.

--
diss0nance
www.funkshun.us | www.foundsoundrecords.com | www.tonaleclipse.com
.kavo.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by .kavo. »

diss0nance wrote:Hi There. I'm Rich from Philadelphia, PA, USA and I work with the foundsound and funkshun crews there. Cyhl is out of town and i'm doing the unfound netlabel releases this month, so i figured i'd drop in and post a link to the new release, but it was already here!

Man you guys are fast! This release hadn't even made it onto the regular website and was picked up from archive.org already!

Thanks for the post. I look forward to chatting some of you up in the rest of the forum.

Cheers.

--
diss0nance
www.funkshun.us | www.foundsoundrecords.com | www.tonaleclipse.com
hello Rich,
powerfull release by you! especially i very like track no.03.
another gr8 unfoundsound stuff...
thanks for it :)
"smokin' hydroponic"
Dave Martin
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Dave Martin »

Good work, Unfound strikes again! :lol: