Barack Obama's historic speech in Berlin

- open
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Barack Obama's historic speech in Berlin

Post by John Clees »

Barack Obama's historic speech in Berlin - http://my.barackobama.com/berlinvideo

I posted this on another forum but never ended up posting it here..

almost chilling reading his words below as he speaks..

very powerful speech...
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

Ich bin ein berliner!
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

In this speech it became clear what his intentions are, which is further intergration among nations, the distruction of sovereignty among partner states and the centralisation of power. Not to forget the increase of troops he wants to send to afganistan, the global CO2 tax he is supporting to fight global warming and his proposal to leave Iraq does not mention anything about the US embassy in Iraq that is the size of the vatican which will ensure US dominance in the region.

Uhh I hate to say this but to me

Mcain = Obama are the same (minus the few differences) Ones got flair and the other is a warhero but they both answer to the same people.

On the flipside I do admire the man ability to reach that many people.
Last edited by Celltek on Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thomasjaldemark »

"historic" is a largely exaggerated though

but
i hope he wins
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

I saw it live on BBC World, was pretty impressed.

That being said, the chance that he'll get elected is pretty slim. What we consider to be a rational man is too "liberal" for most americans. Hell, they don't even know what liberal means :|

Still, going to be an interesting election. But as celltek said: both candidates will eventually do the same. No wonder, if you get millions of dollars from oil companies etc, I mean, when you get that kind of money, you owe someone something...
jaco
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jaco »

Celltek wrote:In this speech it became clear what his intentions are, which is further intergration among nations, the distruction of sovereignty among partner states and the centralisation of power. Not to forget the increase of troops he wants to send to afganistan, the global CO2 tax he is supporting to fight global warming and his proposal to leave Iraq does not mention anything about the US embassy in Iraq that is the size of the vatican which will ensure US dominance in the region.

Uhh I hate to say this but to me

Mcain = Obama are the same (minus the few differences) Ones got flair and the other is a warhero but they both answer to the same people.

On the flipside I do admire the man ability to reach that many people.
+1

but i'd pick the sh!t that stink less....
positivefeedback
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by positivefeedback »

i was there :D
apanell
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by apanell »

i think obama is better than mccain only because obama doesn't talk about bombing iran all the time