[NL] 24-09-05 Static @ Club 11, Amsterdam

any
Lectro
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[NL] 24-09-05 Static @ Club 11, Amsterdam

Post by Lectro »

ImageImageImageImageImage

On September 24th, the classic Static nights, once founded at the Amsterdam Mazzo, will continue in the industrial location of Club 11. Hosted by Bart Skils, Static will be held every last Saturday night of the month with different national and international electronic music heroes.

Kicking off on the 24th, Jay Haze (Berlin, DE) will be welcomed by the Dutch crowd. This talented DJ/producer has been very forthcoming when it comes to developing and experiencing with (minimal) techno. A special live-act for this night has been arranged, our friends from The Hague, Jason and the Argonauts, will be there and they know like nobody else how to make a show! A little bit of craziness and very good beats will make you sweat for sure. And of course, Bart Skils will also be there, as a host and as DJ. This man needs no introduction…

Doors will be open from 22:30 and tickets available for €10,-. For more information check http://www.staticnights.com/ or www.ILOVE11.nl
Renton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Renton »

will make my way to 11 this saturday. Saw Jay Haze at 'Free Your Mind' a few months ago and he made my day then. And besides, haven't been to the 11 yet and it's supposed to have an awesome view over the city.
"I won't be in today, boss...I'm feeling a little mnml."
Hidde
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Hidde »

Bart Skils won't be there, because of a booking in France.
Lauhaus and David Labeij will play instead of him (not too bad either I think!).
Jay Haze for president!