[TLM026] Signal Deluxe w/Marc Cotterell remixes - out now!

- only
thoughtless
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[TLM026] Signal Deluxe w/Marc Cotterell remixes - out now!

Post by thoughtless »

Thoughtless Music presents...

TLM026: SIGNAL DELUXE – Lady Dragon
With remixes from Marc Cotterell

Mexico City's premium purveyors of forward-minded electronics provide the latest dancefloor fuel for Thoughtless. The title track sees Signal Deluxe evolving in the vein of their recent outings for Persona and Eintakt with an infectious bass groove topped by intricate vocal slivers and shimmering vaporous textures. 'Replicants' takes a darker approach with its core pulsation enhanced by angular latin percussion and futuristic washes of sound. Following his huge 'Places' release for Siteholder Uncut, Marc Cotterell turns in two remixes - the first twisting its sinuous bassline through syncopated corridors to create an hypnotic, serpentine tech-house excursion, while his second take favors a chunkier method crafted from jaunty congas and prominent chords. Closing out in fine form, 'Sala de Humo' generates a pleasantly disorienting haze of molecules ricocheting, floating and evaporating atop its propulsive underlying beat. Blending deep house, latin, dub and techno elements into a fresh and unique sound, these signals truly are deluxe...

01: Lady Dragon
02: Replicants
03: Replicants [Marc Cotterell Remix 1]
04: Replicants [Marc Cotterell Remix 2]
05: Sala de Humo

Take a listen and buy it now exclusively on BEATPORT - but don't just take our word for it...

“I like these remixes, particularly remix 2.” SOMEONE ELSE - Foundsound

“I'm really into the 2nd Cotterell remix of Replicants. Sonically, it sounds very creative and has an interesting, intangible quality that I really like. I also like the groove of Lady Dragon - sounds like a wonderful opening track.” BRIAN FFAR - Siteholder

“Really digging the release, but my fave here are the 2 Marc Cotterell mixes - chunky and hypnotic, will play!” HABERSHAM - Lobotomy

“Nice vibey tracks! Will support! Thanks for sending!” NICK HOLDER - DNH

“Nice bleepy goodness, quirky and fresh. Marc Cotterell jacks it out nicely for his Remix #1. Solid stuff.” DEEPCHILD - Future Classic

“Solid release from TLM!!! Tasty stuff!!! Really dig the remix 2!!!” ANIMALTEK - Treibstoff

“Always a fan of Signal Deluxe.” CHRIS FORTIER - EQ Grey

“My favorites are Replicants &Sala de Humo, great groove & interesting sound architecture. Cool.” CIO D'OR - Treibstoff

“Really nice stuff here! Thanks! Will definitely be playing!” DEREK PLASLAIKO - Spectral

“Another great Signal Deluxe's release!! Groovy and atmospheric...love it! Thnx for it! =)” COSMIC COWBOYS - Trenton

“Cheers for the pack... nice stuff here!” FINE CUT BODIES - MR2

“Great sound on all these tracks, thanks for sending, I will be playing the 2nd remix and Lady Dragon the most, nice stuff.” AGARIC - We Are

“Really cool release... will support.” CARLO LIO - Sci+Tec

“Interesting sound, Marc Cotterell remix 2 is for me, thanx!” PABLO BOLIVAR - Regular

“Excellent work from Marc Cotterell. Smooth!” TYLER STADIUS - Fabric

“Full support for Lady Dragon and Sala De Humo. Funky tripped out house, me likey and def will play. :)” MATT XAVIER - Railyard

“I really enjoy the remixes. The originals are pretty cool... Thanks for the music!” ALLAND BYALLO - Liebe Detail

“Liking the Cotterell remix 2 the best, nice tight percussion and production.” JAMES TEEJ - Rekids

Take a listen and buy it now exclusively on BEATPORT!

thoughtlessmusic.com
myspace.com/thoughtlessdigital
Xenobiotic
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Xenobiotic »

mexico representando!
Van Hagen
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Van Hagen »

Marc is always on point with his stuff! Really cool Remixes...