For Sale (yes again XD)

- ask away
Stomper
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

For Sale (yes again XD)

Post by Stomper »

Im taking a data security course next week, so im gonna need the space and the money.
but this time im only selling as a bundle, so please dont ask me to sell it separate.

-Vermona DRM1 MK3. i wont say it looks like new, but it looks ok and more important, work perfectly. (original box)
-Presonus Digimax FS. 8 pre amps connected via ADAT cable. good cosmetic condition. works perefect. (original box and psu)
also in the bundle:
-8 custom made 1m cables with nuetrik connectors.
-1 adat cable
-free world wide insured shipping
asking for 650EUR for the whole package.

why do you need the digimax? its most fun to use the vermona live, tweak a knob while your recording without the need to mute all the other channels and hope for it to sound right.
its also a must if you want to use different plugins on each channel (different eq and comps, delay ect.)

with the custom cables, adat cable and free shipping, i think this is a good deal.
i will also consider to reduce the price if you include a trade for interesting plugin (i dont have the space to trade for hardware).

before you pm me, i cannot accept paypal. i cannot withdraw the money to my bank and use it outside the internet. so sorry, but bank transfer only.

Stomper