techno glee

- open
pafufta816
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

techno glee

Post by pafufta816 »

since the world is addicted to this watered down music for dummies history lesson of a sitcom, i thought to myself.... what if there was a similar show, but instead of rehashing pop culture in the form of a musical turned HS sitcom, which delved into subcultures underground fetish sounds of the past.

we could have an show where an ensemble cast of hipsters, queers, dj's, stoners, drug addicts, clubbers and fashionistas dig back in time to recreate their favorite moments of music history. an acid house themed episode.

david starts throwing parties under bridges with generators. everything is going great until crystal starts doing E (made with liberal amounts of inert materials and coke/heroin mixes), after thugs and dealers start popping up in the scene. dj spanky-fresh has to confront his friends, whom must decide if their hedonistic secret parties are ultimately hurting their friends. is fellowship and paganistic ritual more important than friendship and safety?

next week, the wonky episode. will the skweers and funkysters make the right decision when the dubstep clique make threats in silly south london dialects?
cloutier
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cloutier »

you need to get out more.
doctor, doctor, this city's sick
a tired, tired heart, such shakey lips

http://soundcloud.com/cloutier
pafufta816
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pafufta816 »

this is true. being finals week and retail season everyone and their mom is busy with finals and jobs. i'd kill to have a job right now, the internet is quite quite boring these days. i make meaningless satire when my brain has spare CPU power. so shoot me :P
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

i love glee, sue silvester is epic :D
WillieSmalls
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by WillieSmalls »

:lol:
cloutier
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cloutier »

i've not had cable tv for nearing three years now (netflix like woah over here), so i don't even have a clue as to what you're talking about...but i've sort of picked up on what the show is about from random spoofs around the internet and some other crap online.
doctor, doctor, this city's sick
a tired, tired heart, such shakey lips

http://soundcloud.com/cloutier
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

cloutier wrote:you need to get out more.
x2
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »