http://www.decks.de/t/david_durango-in_ ... you/bz1-i5

http://www.beatport.com/release/in-love-with-you/849162

A1 In Love With You

A2 In Love With You - Gog Piaf RMX

B1 Boombass

B2 Extraball

digital bonus Coloured

English
David Durango wraps up the second vinyl release with a crisp, polished Deep-Tech offering from Switzerland’s effervescent pool of untapped talent. His productions blend technicality with a far ranging source of influences and styles enough to charm any dancefloor.From the opening basslines and syncopated snares, you know that "In love with you" is gonna get backfields in motion. David Durango spits his vigorous verbals over a pure filthy groovy EP.

German
Wer die Produktionen von David Durango kennt, weiß wie viel Gefühl in seinen Tracks mitschwingt. Es ist Musik mit Herz und Seele. Beim Hören der aktuellen „In Love To You EP“ für Casual Lab, fühlt man sich geborgen und leicht, aber vor allem bekommt man Lust auf mehr. Der Remix von Gog Piaf wirkt durch die einzelnen Elemente treibend und fordernd. Genau das Richtige um die Fahrt in vollen Zügen zu genießen.
Ob Warm-Up, Peak-Time oder zur Morgendämmerung, hier wird einem alles geboten was das Tänzer-Herz in Wallung bringt und damit kann diese starke EP ein Begleiter durch die ganze Nacht werden.

--------------------------------------------------
Feedbacks:
*Laurent Garnier - Briliant ep, full club and radio support
*Mathias Kaden - wow....i´m really into this ep from david!!!!very colourfull great sound...thanks!
*Salvatore Freda - i lke them all... bombass and extraball have some deep deepness...but difficult to chose one... full support! Bravo David ;)
*Marcin Czubala some really cool detroit influenced deep house here!
*Karotte - in love with you is a nice one. will play this
*Florian Meindl - nice melodies and moods - Extraball is my favorite
*Luciano - Downloaded for Luciano! Thank you for the music
*Carlos Sanchez - amazing ep! totally in love with the deepness, In love with u and Extraball are my favourite, thanks
*Ingo Boss - Extraball is very nice
*Gregor Tresher - Unique sound, I like
*Wally Lopez - Nice beats...support
*Sasch Bbc - wow! good music here! thank you
*Butch - dope ep thx
*Mourad - Solid ep. Love all teh trax but Extraball and coloured are the ones that got me going. Can ́t wait to have the vinyl release to rock those joints
*Patlac - really cool ep!! thank you!
hard to find a favorite! coloured and extrabell are great! really looking forward to play it loud!
*Alex Niggemann - David is always quality