ThomasBelley--Geschelcht Auf Dem Boden

- music
thom
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

ThomasBelley--Geschelcht Auf Dem Boden

Post by thom »

Okie Dokie!

I just discovered this site and am very happy I have...

Now it's my turn to let you know what I'm about...

Here's a sweetie shortie I'm in the process of listening and gathering ideas for...enjoyable as it is (I think):

http://s65.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3494 ... YTOYQ1M4IM

Enjoy!
mlexicon
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by mlexicon »

about to listen:

i dont like the voice. but thats just me....but the beats and crackles is good

you need a more prominant snare in there...i cant tell if you got one or not...but if yo do its way too low....need to bring it out ...itll give it more structure....

i always think that the key point is the snare because thats where a person decides to move in the other direction...do you know what i mean?...When theyre dancing...however they dance...theyre waiting on 2 things....the kick...the snare part to make em shake their junk.....

so when u add a snare...make sure it stands out...i dont mean loud....just listen to some songs and youll get the idea.

nice song...could be better with that snare ;)
thom
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thom »

Thanks for listening mate...and you are right...I should emphasize the 2nd and 4th beats a bit...
Semirk
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Semirk »

I'm not keen on that vocal, does not really fit the rest of the track. Definitely needs a good powerful snare to give this one some movement. Sounds a bit retro to me which is quite cool. That last sound at the end of the sample, would maybe like to hear that featured a bit more.

Some good building blocks here.