[toni01] titta - poptale ep

- free art
topperanza
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

[toni01] titta - poptale ep

Post by topperanza »

Before the computer was even known to common households, certain sharing networks already existed. At that time Titta was already thinking about how gorgeous can be to touch and play some good old vinyl record.
When Philips introduced the compact audio cassette, blank cassettes were sold in incredible numbers. Their reusability, and the option to record music onto them, made cassette tapes the easiest way to copy, save and share music with friends.
After that music had definitively changed. Some people argue that it was around this time, in which people could record and mix themselves, that crossover music was born.
The record starts with dark atmospheres expressed by first track "we have to change the club" that sounds almost like a suggestion. With "forgive u s" the rhythm become deeper and melodies go under hypnotic frames. "go on" has already been chosen as a naughty alcoholic hymn, perfect for whistling sessions while taking a shower. Somebody from the crew told us that is great to sing it during a never ending journey in skyscraper's elevator. Last track is a gift to all the freezing pets of the world. "the dog is freezing"...listen and warm up!
Nowadays music has become a digital fluid, an instrument of cross-fertilization between media, genres, cultures, arts and sounds, supporting the intrinsic idea that the free flow of information results in better products.
Toni 01 is an expression of that change. Titta's definition of crossover music transplanted in the astonishing kingdom of electronic music.

http://www.tonimusic.com/mp3/zip/toni01 ... optale.zip

ENJOY!
...the last thing i remember is...

https://soundcloud.com/topper
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

Go Titta!!! :D
DJ L'embrouille
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by DJ L'embrouille »

yep, the first ep is very good. i'm sure it will pleased some people here. thanks & welcome. :D
paco
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by paco »

nice release ,congrs titta
:twisted:
GRHK.ORG Netlabel Staff.
leecher
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by leecher »

This is quality for starters
svenlito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by svenlito »

fett tesh alda
enki
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by enki »

the best net-release since textone's a.c. project.
thanks
enki
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by enki »

ohh, i'm sorry. I forgot bardo