mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by mood »

:?:
gowans
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by gowans »

Ive never had a set of decks in my life or played in a live gig, I started out playing the guitar and my taste in music has grown from one genre to another and now I'm more into the electronic side of things rather than live bands. I'm not really fussed that I dont DJ, I enjoy messing around in ableton and producing music I like, and seeing my favourite DJs in clubs. :D
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thomasjaldemark »

for me half the pleasure is seeing ppl dance to my music, that's a fucking big kick. and i love the djing and livegigging part too. don't understand the whole studio rat bizniz. you get to play at other cities and meet lots of new ppl, no downsides :) (well, besides travelling and idiots in some places ;))
sorgenkind
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by sorgenkind »

I started performing live one year ago, did 11 gigs in the meantime, I should have done it before, I was too many years a studio rat.
Gigging live is funny, at the end is what I always wanted to do in my life, and the energy that gives me the dancing crowd is a real kick, keeps me going on.
4am
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by 4am »

playing live (pa) is for me also the first reason to make music.
it is interesting to work in the studio, but i could not be only a studio guy
sauce
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sauce »

I definitely record studio tracks, but playing live is where it's at! I use a lot of hardware as well.. Anything any of you have heard out of me has been part of a live set.
..::ArenaRockForAndroids::..

http://soundcloud.com/danieklerr
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

I produce, but dont want to do a liveset. Couldnt think of anything worse then standing infront of a laptop for a few hours. Saying that i do DJ, which i love.
Ruso
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Ruso »

lol @ BLM :roll: read up on live pa, my lap top is stashed in a bag ;)