liquido

- music
'gameover'
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

liquido

Post by 'gameover' »

http://www.yousendit.com/download/dXFYV ... WTk1VEE9PQ

hope you guys like it, there's some mistakes that i am about to fix, but this is how it supose to be
fl0w
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by fl0w »

System busy
We're sorry but the file you are trying to download is temporarily unavailable due to heavy usage of our system.

Please try downloading your file again after waiting a few minutes. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Please wait and then click here to return to the file download page.

:roll:
:.: : :: : :.: .:. :.
'gameover'
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by 'gameover' »

it works here :roll:
fl0w
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by fl0w »

OK it works now...

Well... I don't like your track very much. The low freqs are WAY too loud, the sound is muddy. The main synth sounds like a factory preset. There's a sound i like (the BWAAP that can be heard in the intro) but it's hidden by the bass and the main synth :-( It's the kind of sound that could make the track live (I"m thinking of "rectum" by thomas bangalter...)
The break after 7'30 is nice, with some evolving noises and clicks, but after that the track ends... Strange and frustrating structure!

Sorry for not being very positive. When I listen to the last part, I'm sure you can do better!
'gameover'
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by 'gameover' »

as i said too many failures on the final "render", a lot of things i don't like cause of my fucking speakers, i am trying to make a better master but with this things it just turned impossible. and the synth mate, not a preset at all, haha :lol: it would be totally lame
thanks for your words anyway
pd: why when i install steinberg wavelab 5 i can't run ableton live? it's pissing me off
fl0w
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by fl0w »

it's easy to guess your speakers, well, could be better.
Buy a pair of decent monitors. Don't cut corners. Monitors are an investment, you'll keep them for years. And you don't want to regret a bad choice for years, do you? ;)