Reaktor

- ask away
thom
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Reaktor

Post by thom »

::BLM:: wrote:Is there anyway to convert the Grooveboxes Audio into MIDI?? For example when press play on a groovebox i can only seem to bounce it down as audio and not use it as a MIDI file. Anyway to get around this??
I used a Groovebox ages ago...and if I remember correctly, it's only a matter of setting it so that not only the controllers send midi, but the sequencer too. In fact...TRX out/send...something like that...Coz you can definitely send midi with it...mainly what i used to do with it.

The manual is horrible...but you'll find it.
steffensen
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by steffensen »

it sure is possible yes.
lemme know if u havent solved it already.
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

Sorry to bump this one back up, but rather then starting a new topic i thought i would say what i wanted to say in this one.

here goes:

Right is it possible to do the same for the sequenced sequencers? The one called 'blue matrix' has some properly phat sounds, but i cant figure out how to use the sequencer inside it so i was wondering is there a way to trigger single notes?
sauce
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sauce »

If I understand correctly, what BLM wants is to shut the sound off on a Groovebox ensemble, and use it as a sequencer to control other gear, virtual or actual. Right?
..::ArenaRockForAndroids::..

http://soundcloud.com/danieklerr
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

No.

What i want is to be able to use the grooveboxes/sequenced synths as midi, so i can plot the notes in.
sauce
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sauce »

Oh, I see. What an oversight, if this is not easily possible..
..::ArenaRockForAndroids::..

http://soundcloud.com/danieklerr