ESX vs. EMX

- ask away
sauce
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sauce »

It's a great idea, Ruso. I'd like to see what you come up with.

I've always said that Korg should release a stand-alone sequencer in the spirit of the Electribe tradition. It should send on ALL 16 channels simultaneously, of course, and the knobs should be assignable, individually, for each midi channel.
..::ArenaRockForAndroids::..

http://soundcloud.com/danieklerr
Ruso
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Ruso »

actually as one of my future projects I have this in mind, I'm about to purchase an atmel micro processor module (a chip basically) which you can program, and my goal is to create an extension "box" for the electribes to do exactly what you're explaining.

every drum would have it's own channel and it's own set of controls.

I'm still sorta debating weather I want to do that or create a large kaoss pad like touch screen controller.... I was thinking about having a matrix of led's under it like the kp3 and to add the ability to change setups for every channelo for example and customize layouts....
flipped
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by flipped »

Thanks for the reactions!

Does anybody have maybe a ESX for sale?

greetz
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thomasjaldemark »

sauce wrote:I'm going to get a video camera so I can show you..
do it!! :) i want to see a nerd in action :D
sauce
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sauce »

Ruso wrote:actually as one of my future projects I have this in mind, I'm about to purchase an atmel micro processor module (a chip basically) which you can program, and my goal is to create an extension "box" for the electribes to do exactly what you're explaining.

every drum would have it's own channel and it's own set of controls.

I'm still sorta debating weather I want to do that or create a large kaoss pad like touch screen controller.... I was thinking about having a matrix of led's under it like the kp3 and to add the ability to change setups for every channelo for example and customize layouts....
Programming chips, eh? We're using the Midibox platfrom. YOu?
thomasjaldemark wrote:i want to see a nerd in action
I am trying to find a video camera, but I don't own one. I guess I could use my digital camera, and add the audio from a recording of the session.. I'll try.
..::ArenaRockForAndroids::..

http://soundcloud.com/danieklerr
flipped
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by flipped »

Does anybody have a ESX for sale?
Ruso
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Ruso »

hmm actually yes I do.... It kind of became obsolete..

I'll give mine to you with a smart media adaptor, an xd card(for the adaptor) aaand a card reader for pc, and it's filled with a very good sound library atm...

send me a private message with an offer. It's only four months old, I have original receipt, full warranty original box.