American mnml'ers help please!

- open
JoeHell
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by JoeHell »

for me WMC - is one of the only times in a year I get to see quality DJ's all night long. Planning the pilgrimage to Detroit for this years fest but if you live in the states I don;t see why you wouldn't highlight your year around both. Speaking of which any early dates for WMC ? I saw that RPR ( raresh, rhadoo, pedro ) are playing on saturday -
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

From what i hear about the WMC i'm surprised there is any minimal techno apart from the likes of Hawtin.

I thought it was all funky house and trance but i live miles away in London.
miroslav
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miroslav »

WMC tends to have stuff for everybody. While trance, prog, house may be the most popular sounds there, there was a lot of minimal/tech to listen to when I went there 2 years ago. Saw MANDY, Hawtin, Loco Dice, Luciano, Burridge, Mr. C, Steve Bug, James Holden, Joel Mull, Mathew Jonson...list goes on and on.

If you go, don't miss the Sunday School for the Degenerates party at Pawn Shop. That was one of the best day parties still I've ever been to.
pantycontrol
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by pantycontrol »

regarding san francisco march 17 - 20 i think you should check out the [kontrol] events. great music, great people and extreme after, after hours.
www.kontrolsf.com
www.myspace.com/kontrolsf
trust me.
"that sounds like a dog fart a hand clap"
sinestro
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by sinestro »

for DC check out this forum

www.buzzlife.com

there are a couple mnml parties being thrown in the area including Dan Bell on april 4th for a 4 hour set in a venue that can only hold 150 heads.
that party is gonna be ill.