interviews on mest

- open
Spazz
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

interviews on mest

Post by Spazz »

hello all,

Just wanted to let you know I started a new blog.It's main purpose is to show the romanian and foreign artists' points of view regarding the romanian scene, along with some extra information about artists, labels and parties that you coudln't find anywhere else.
There are some interviews I made already (with Funzion,Yossi Amoyal,Radum etc) and some more are planned.Also the last one I did was with Posh, a promising romanian new artist.
It took me some time to post it here,cause I wanted to gather some information as you would have what to read and so on..
Also,the interviews I made were translated in romanian too, but the blog is mainly for english-speaking ..

Anyway,hope you guys like it and here's the link :
mest
i eat tropical melons
Spazz
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Spazz »

hi all again,

I just finished posting my last interview done with Daniel Lyons, was lot of fun doing it.
You can check it here : Daniel Lyons talks about LoMidHigh Organic and Unlmtd
i eat tropical melons
b flat
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by b flat »

nice one, bro :)

odd that noone digged this by now :?
mr g man
Spazz
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Spazz »

I know I've been lazy lately, but somehow I managed to beat that lazyness, and come up with another interview for this week.
The one I talked to is Shadi Megallaa, and the result I think is pretty much interesting, as you can hear about the new Igloo-Pop, about Lomidhigh Unltmd, about his new liveset and so on.

So, here's the link : Shadi Megallaa Interview

p.s. thanks b flat :oops:
i eat tropical melons
b flat
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by b flat »

anytime dude

congrats on your last one 8)
mr g man
Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

Ello brutha.. thanks for the interview.. was fun doin it.. ure not so bad you know that?! hehe.. jokessss.. thanks again for the opportunity 8)
Spazz
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Spazz »

As someone already spoiled the surprise :( , i'll resume myself on doing a bit of heads up to those who don't tend to read the artists section.
So if you're curious about mr Franco Cangelli and want to know a little more about him as I did, check here :

Franco Cangelli Interview
i eat tropical melons
Measax
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Measax »

thanks man... very interesting - i notice in all the pics there are only cdjs... does no one play vinyl in Romania? haha joke ;) cheers