- open
bangpow
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by bangpow »

alienata wrote:http://www.myspace.com/sublimeporte

interesting people from Istanbul...
neo_nice_dub_techno
Yeah, these guys make really good dub stuff, especially Havantepe. He's constantly putting new tracks in his player on Myspace that are awesome.

There's also Biodub, dubatech, Urban Force, Organon, among others out there. I've actually been finding a bunch of good stuff.

Oh, and I'm not sure of Octex has been mentioned yet or not.
ulterior
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ulterior »

I know that you are trying to disconnect me
chrisdisco
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by chrisdisco »

api wrote:Someone already mentioned Force Tracks - for me the main man there is G-Man, Gez Varley. I just hope that he will get the respect he deserves one day, very underrated producer.... :(
yeah, force inc did some amazing stuff, and much of it came from gez varley. completely agree on him being underrated. one of the greatest influences on my tastes. speaking of which, i might go and put on some g-man now.
Storlon
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Storlon »

api wrote:Someone already mentioned Force Tracks - for me the main man there is G-Man, Gez Varley. I just hope that he will get the respect he deserves one day, very underrated producer.... :(
yep, Mr Bell had much more credits than Gez...
fl0w
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by fl0w »

Dunno if it's already been mentioned, but Gas' 4 albums have been reedited. The box is called Nah und Fern. And you won't believe the price when you'll see it.
:.: : :: : :.: .:. :.
bangpow
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by bangpow »

fl0w wrote:Dunno if it's already been mentioned, but Gas' 4 albums have been reedited. The box is called Nah und Fern. And you won't believe the price when you'll see it.
Right, but I don't know if that would be classified as "dub techno".

Actually, I think a lot of things get labeled as "dub" when in fact they are just deep techno. Kind of without what I consider the dub elements.
oblak_21
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by oblak_21 »

ulterior wrote:beautiful beautiful.... https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/con ... bmersibles
awesome.. -ex
Resistance
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Resistance »

oblak... seems you'll miss out on marko furstenberg in zagreb... his scheduled gig on 20 september been pulled. A quality dub-techno night that ZG desperately needs.