sports/exercise

- open
Vito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

!!

Post by Vito »

I used to play alot of basketball but then i sort of fell from the wagon...i am gonna start doin regular push ups an sh!t but usuall it takes me to wednesday to get over the wkend before then its the weekend again before u know it!! (-)
Beethovan acknowledged the visionary qualities of his music,saying those who understand it are freed from the miseries which others drag around with them....
4am
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by 4am »

until 18 i did athetics in a team, then nothing until 3 years ago.
now, in the cold swiss winters i go to a fitness center because with work, studio and gigs i can't take commitment in a team. not that much but better than nothing...

ps: i love tennis, but i'm pretty bad at it ;)
elektrodik
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by elektrodik »

floorball three times a week and the match in the week end (enough :D)
Nocturnal
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Nocturnal »

I dont do anything either..I had a wii..but sold it cos I got fed up waiting in between the exercises..only just quit smoking though..so now I might actually have the energy to do something other than dancing for exercise :lol:
Ingemar
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Ingemar »

nobody's dancing like crazy on weekends? :P

i used to be an avid snowboarder but stockholm rarely gets snow these days... i cant wait for the day after tomorrow scenario to happen.

But my biggest form of exercise is actually climbing, at least two times a week. There's nothing like plugging in your earphones, taking a deep breath and getting up on the wall. Unity of mind and body, tis
gillsans
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by gillsans »

Good to see you guys are keeping active. I went through a real slow period where work, family and music was all I did but mentally I wasn't feeling right.

I was getting burnt all of it but now that im trying to be more physically active I find it helps in all aspects of my life.

The hardest part for me is when I stop being active and try to get back into it. I need to make it routine in order for it to happen. Even just walks in the forest are fun and with mushrooms even better. :P
Keepin' the beats deep in the groove bunker
Dragonsand
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Dragonsand »

Absolutely nothing.

I am a geek, thin as a rail and with health problems.

8)
Storlon
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Storlon »

Walking in mountain :)