0 - 87 - dan andrei
87 - ~170 - praslea
170 - 295 - federico molinari
295 - end - a:rpia:r

the zip set is actually

0 - ~274 - prik + czr
274 - end - cassy + villalobos.
no zip in there.
also, villalobos starts when the "el baile acapella" enters..
Psychojax
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Psychojax »

only 1 minute of ricardo lol?
slickrick
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by slickrick »

can someone make 1 file of the rpr set?
Elektric Salsa
whatever
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by whatever »

dears,

my honest advice is to have a little bit of patience and wait for the good official recordings, correctly cut and at a good quality. stop waisting ur time with all this sh!t rips, i have no idea how they appeared but it's kinda lame.

the festival was video broadcasted live on www.acumlive.ro, and every little desperate ripper tried to get them. maybe if they had done a nice and correct work, and split the sets on the artist. it would have been ok. but, but i consider offending spreading this grabage on the internet. who ever did this should be ashamed....
DaLiu
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by DaLiu »

For sure they are! :lol:
sianissimo
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by sianissimo »

chrisdisco wrote:
lazard wrote:the ZIP & Villalobos b2b Cassy isn't 408:10 minutes long, it's "only" 272 min. and the quality is totaly crap, the recordings skips every 20-30 sec.
yep. a big disappointment when i opened up the file. shame. zip sets are so rare too...
yeah... the records were jumping the whole night... I dunno why... the previous 2 nights everything was excellent... at the end the turntables were put on 1 huuuuuuge pillows... it was defo super much fun :) despite the problems with the records :)
rOb1
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by rOb1 »

whatever wrote:dears,

my honest advice is to have a little bit of patience and wait for the good official recordings, correctly cut and at a good quality. stop waisting ur time with all this sht rips, i have no idea how they appeared but it's kinda lame.

the festival was video broadcasted live on www.acumlive.ro, and every little desperate ripper tried to get them. maybe if they had done a nice and correct work, and split the sets on the artist. it would have been ok. but, but i consider offending spreading this grabage on the internet. who ever did this should be ashamed....

ok will wait 2-3-4-5 months maybe a year for an official recording , that's the average time for releasing this sets, At least from sunrise events :roll:

anyway ... i had much higher expectations from this party but... maybe sw6 will rock :D
live from heaven :twisted: