Mutek Roll Call!

- open
grace anxiety
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by grace anxiety »

didnt look to be much atmosphere, tho that was probably when people were just beginning to arrive
LouisVee
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by LouisVee »

This video shows a great weather... Why it wasnt like that all day long!
livecollective
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by livecollective »

akufen ... my fucking god, back with force.
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

grace anxiety wrote:didnt look to be much atmosphere, tho that was probably when people were just beginning to arrive
Dude, it was like 2pm and the other party ended up at 6 am... most of people were still in recovery mode, eating or whatever :lol:
alutza
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by alutza »

pheek wrote:
LouisVee wrote:damn, fking rain.... and cold weather...

It is me or I saw Dj Sneak talking to Ricardo?
Yeah it was Sneak. We ended up making him play at the after too :) Nice guy.

I didn't meet anyone of here... did you guys ended up doing a meeting point or something? I completely missed on that :?

Also, to anyone who might have bought Archipel t-shirts, thanks for the support! It was so cool to see people walking around with them.
What? He played at S.A.T.? or was this another after? cause I left after Modern Deep Left Quartet was done. Also, two thumbs up for you and Mateo, you guys are awesome. I really enjoyed your live pa.
dav.id
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dav.id »

I think I missed something special with Sneak on after...
I left no late after the Quartet. Go back home (1000 km finaly driving alone). Didn't know about this after... How many people was there?

I Really enjoy the Quartet. Original way to perform electro on stage. Do you know why are they on the left of the modern deep?

The PicNic was cool also. Vilallobos & Zip weren't so excited than expected but It was a good set. A little before 17 h, I met Nicolas Jarr at the STM stage. You know him? We were 20 in wind and drizzle but what a selection!!
I put a request to find his mix.

p.s. : sorry for the meeting. Finaly, a really busy week. Just missed Beyond6281 and workshops. I hope the guy who wanted to ask mariage her girlfriend passed a good time.
tabula rasa
Eric Brown
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Eric Brown »

dav.id wrote: A little before 17 h, I met Nicolas Jarr at the STM stage. You know him? We were 20 in wind and drizzle but what a selection!!
I put a request to find his mix.
dav.id wrote:Ya right!!! Sneak is in da place. I hope he'll be one of the special guest for the last evening...
I heard nicolas jarr (?) at the second stage during Vilallobos set. So nice sound. Incredible sélection with classics funk oldies.
Big up for this really special line up!!! WWwoooOT

Where was this stage in relation to the Main stage at Piknik? I never saw it and I looked for it?
Narcisse2
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Narcisse2 »

dav.id wrote:I think I missed something special with Sneak on after...
I left no late after the Quartet. Go back home (1000 km finaly driving alone). Didn't know about this after... How many people was there?
It was something special. There was approx. 150 persons all in all, but at the end, we must have been no more than 75 persons there....