what is everyone making these days?

- ask away
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

I haven't really changed all that much. There was a few times where I made some typical minimal stuff, but for the most part I have stayed true to where I started. I think as I have got better at making music, certain bits of my sound has changed but the fundamentals are still there.
MagpieIndustries
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by MagpieIndustries »

I'm making jungle/drum and bass. violent and angry
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

nice thread.

i'm making kinda weird rhythmic textures. much more krautrock/jazz (e.g. Can, bitches brew) style rhythms than techno. i got bored of the linear techno rhythms/established synth architectures, which i think you can take out and still keep some of the core of good hyponotic EDM. and with modular you can do stupidly trippy stuff with rhythm.

think i;m beginning to find something that makes me happy that means i can express my love for techno & minimalism, as well as other kinds of music. Not sure if it'll work but i'm happy to be trying.
Martian Telecom
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Martian Telecom »

I do whatever Steevio is doing.
Ingemar
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Ingemar »

hey oblio i know that this has been asked before but is there any place you upload your tracks to? would be cool as hell to have a listen
Opuswerk
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Opuswerk »

Ingemar wrote:hey oblio i know that this has been asked before but is there any place you upload your tracks to? would be cool as hell to have a listen
+1 :)
Opuswerk is now Hendrik van Boetzelaer
Links / Latest News : https://linktr.ee/opuswerk

www.soundcloud.com/opuswerk
www.instagram.com/opuswerk
nakoradiomies
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by nakoradiomies »

this week i have been mostly doing hardcore-acid-jazz-breakcore-mnml with
hint of ac/dc innit
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

Opuswerk wrote:
Ingemar wrote:hey oblio i know that this has been asked before but is there any place you upload your tracks to? would be cool as hell to have a listen
+1 :)
hey wow, thanks for the interest guys.

I need to dig thru all the stuff that i've recorded and see how I feel about it.
I think i would actually enjoy listening to some of it. I'll try and see if there are some bits I can upload.

I have some older stuff that i did on computer on my soundcloud page but I don't think that stuff is so interesting.