Umek's bass

- ask away
klankeffect
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by klankeffect »

people taste and colour is an difficult subject to discuss, so if umek is now sh!t or not is not the point, respect the choise of people who might like it. The thing is, idd why is everybody posting this how to make this ore to make that, just try to get youre head on the computer and synths,... and do something by youresleves instead of always being lazy and ask how you are making this bass ore hi hat, try to recreate youreselves, if you really want to ....
lessizmoremoreizless
Vaishnava
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Vaishnava »

Well it's actually kind of simple... If your a Reason user I can explain it to you easy... Send me a PM so I can explain it better. Even if your not a Reason user.

Take Care! :]
boomstick
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by boomstick »

heh i get a really dodgy psytrancish vibe from that second tune(not in a good way)
beam me up
mxcmrn
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by mxcmrn »

although not entirely the same exact tone, I have gotten a similar bass sound of the second track before.

The preset on a Juno 106 4.8 with some tweaking can sound really similar to this.

Although I think this is a digital synth in the recording. its not very noisy at all
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

I dont have a juno synth, but if you send me yours I can try and confirm your statement. ;)
bkm1978
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by bkm1978 »

Synewave with upper harmonics? beh??