Reaktor 5.5 best ensembles if your opinion?

- ask away
TechnoMusic
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Reaktor 5.5 best ensembles if your opinion?

Post by TechnoMusic »

So I was looking at the 50% off Native instruments sale this weekend (when the server wasn't crashed due to so much traffic) and I thought "fck it I've got cash Ill get and early Christmas present for myself".

It was such good value that I went out and bought Komplete 7. Now the one major element of Komplete I'm looking forward to most is Reaktor 5.5, but there is so much stuff that comes with it and in the user libraries I have to ask people for their advice on their favourite ensembles, both for beats, bass and experimental sound mangling.

So can anyone point me to some of the best Reaktor ensembles, ensemble producers to check out and perhaps even some noob tutorials on how to create your own stuff?

Cheers guys,
Visit my http://technomusicnews.com/ News & Minimal Techno Blog
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

photone use to be my go to synth. i'm not using reaktor anymore, not until i get a new mac.
miro pajic
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miro pajic »

IMO the trick is to really check out the huge library that already comes with 5.5. There's SO MANY ensembles...you need several months to really know/remember them all.

User library: download a few, double click before placing to the ENS folder, see if could suit your needs, if not trash em right away. I think it really takes time to go through the user library. It's something to do over and over again...but it's worth it. I recently found some gems from 2003.